House of The Footage

AN: IN THIS STORY MIKE AND FABIAN CAN HACK STUFF
FABIANS POV
I was on my computer when it dinged. Someone was trying to hack in. I decided to watch what they were doing, they were looking at the security tapes from the night of Rufus and Senkhara's defeat. I quickly grabbed my computer and ran downstairs to tell the others. "Guys, guys someone's trying to hack into the security cameras at the Frobisher library!" I said. "What? Who would try to do that?" Patricia asked. "that's not the worst of it... they're looking at the time of Rufus and Senkhara's defeat." I said. "Who would even know about that?" Eddie asked. My computer dinged again. The hacker had logged off. They weren't looking at the footage anymore. "What?" I mumbled while trying to find out what happened. "They're-they're gone!" I said. "What's gone?" Amber asked. "The-the hacker. They're gone!" I said again. "What do you mean by gone?" Alfie asked. "Gone! Just...disappeared! Poof!" I said. "Uh oh, Fabians lost it." Eddie said. "I have not lost it. I'm just worried. If someone knew the exact time and date of when and where the battle took place, they know about sibuna. They know about the mask, they know about Rufus. And most importantly, they know about Nina." I told them. "Guys? Something's wrong." Eddie said holding his head. "Eddie? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Patricia asked. Then he collapsed.
EDDIES POV
After I passed out, I got a vision. I saw Nina passed out in an alley. Then I saw 5 people, including my cousin, in this room looking at some map. They mentioned Nina. The guy in red sorta looks like her. Then I saw Nina i n a bed. The others were crowded around a computer. She sat up and they turned to her. She then lifted her sleeve and on her arm was a slightly bigger version of the mark of Anubis. Then I woke up. I looked around to see I was still in the same place. "How long was I out?" I asked. "2 minutes." Patricia said. "What happened?" Fabian asked. "Vision. Wait a second, how does Emily know Nina?" I said. "What?" Amber said. "Emily is my cousin. To know more ask later. We got a problem." I said. "Senkhara's back." I told them. "What?! How do you know?" They all asked. "My vision was sorta a series of things like first I saw Nina passed out in some alley, then I saw my cousin and 4 other people looking for her, and last I saw Nina on a bed, and they were waiting for her to wake up. They were crowded around something. Then she woke up. It looked like she knew them then...then I saw the mark, on her arm. It was slightly bigger than the previous ones. Then I woke up." I told them. "Where is she?" Amber asked. "I don't know. If my cousins there somewhere in California." I said. "She promised..." Amber whispered. We all looked at her. "What?" Fabian asked. "In the letter, she promised it was not sibuna related and..." she trailed off. "And?" Patricia questioned. "I lied. Nina told me I couldn't tell you the real reason she left, but I don't know how I could she didn't even tell me!" She cried. "Amber, what did she tell you?" Alfie asked gently. "What I told you, about her having a brother might be true. She said she had siblings. She also said her parents are alive. She told me to pay attention to news about California. She told me that new power ranger team was important. She told me there was no sibuna involved!"