The Footage

NINAS POV
We started watching the tape. We saw the mask glow. And then I put it on. We saw all my friends, Jerome, Joy, Eddie, Patricia, Amber, and Fabian, either look at me with tears in there eyes, or scared expressions of what would happen next. Joy walked to Fabian and said "Look, look at the mask." Fabian looked at the mask. "Tears of gold." He muttered. Then we heard the tell-tale whisper of Senkhara. "Chosen one" we looked at the corner of the screen and saw her standing there she laughed realizing her victory. With that she turned into a cloud-like form. And possessed me. Right in front of my eyes. I didn't remember this part so this would all be new information. I was glowing, with the mask on my face and Senkhara controlling me. "The field of riches awaits, Chosen One." I said. We saw the portal to the afterlife on the balcony where Senkhara was before. We saw my friends call out to me realizing what was happening. "Somebody do something, please!" Amber yelled. Fabian and Joy tried calling out to me. I turned around and a beam of light shot out of my hand right onto Joy's stomach. When she collapsed I let out a small whimper. I was sobbing at seeing this. They never told me I hurt someone, everyone turned to look at me. "I'll tell you later." I said, and we all turned back to the screen. My friends calling out to Joy as she hit the ground. "Don't just stand there do something!" Amber yelled at Eddie. Eddie ran over to one of the bookshelves. The video paused. "Wait, is that..." Emily started to say. "Who? Eddie?" I asked. "Yeah, how do you know Eddie?" She asked me. "He came to the school during the second semester. We were housemates. How do you know him?" I asked, curious how she knew who he was. "He's my cousin!" She smiled. "Oh, well you are going to have a lot of questions once we play the video." I said. The video started again. "What are you doing?!" Fabian yelled at him. Alfie came running in. "Rufus is right behind me! We need to-" Eddie pointed Senkhara's crown at me. "In the name of Anubis, I banish you! *whatever he said that I couldn't understand*"  You could hear Senkhara's scream. The video was paused again. "What is he doing?!" She asked. "He's the Osirian, my 'protector' in a way. He's sort of connected to me. Like if I get hurt he would know. He was banishing Senkhara." I answered. Emily still looked confused but played the video anyway. "The Osirian! No!" Senkhara screamed. Her cloud-like form reappeared as I was no longer possessed and fell to the ground holding the mask. At that moment Rufus ran in, up to where I was. I remembered this part. I remember telling him not to use it, but he took the mask out my hands anyway. Thirsty for power. He put it on, and Senkhara was forced to possess him, as he was wearing the mask, but instead of running into the afterlife like he originally planned he and Senkhara were sucked into the Netherworld leaving the mask behind with one tear of gold on it. I remember Victor choosing Joy instead of his elixir. I remember her waking up and everyone happy to have even survived. I remember hugging my friends never wanting to let go. As the video finished, everyone turned to me all at least having tears in there eyes, except for Mia who was full on crying. "They never told me I hurt anyone." I cried. That's when everything went black.