House of The Chosen One

AMBERS POV
After I went to my room everyone went downstairs. I remembered what Nina asked me to do, so I pulled out my phone and looked at news in California. The newest article was
NEW POWER RANGER TEAM STOPS MONSTERS
I opened the article and read about this new team. Wow...why would Nina want me to pay attention to this?
EDDIES POV
THE NEXT DAY
So I wake up this morning to my phone ringing. I'm like really tired so I think it's my alarm clock and I stupidly tried to shut it up, almost breaking it in the process, and then I see my aunt Ashley is calling me! I pick up my phone and start talking.
"Hello?"
"Eddie? Hey, I need to tell you something!"
"Is this really important for 8 in the morning?"
"Yes! The yellow ranger has been called."
It took me a few seconds to get what she meant.
"What?! But, isn't Serena still sick?"
"Yes."
"Then did she go?"
"No."
"Then why'd you call me?"
"Emily went."
"What?! But, she-she doesn't have--she can't--you know what I mean! Why did Emily go?!"
"Serena asked her to. I'm freaking out. She doesn't have much training, and where she does, it's only in sword fighting. She's going to hurt herself I know it!"
"Aunt Ash, calm down. We both know she can do this. If she can last years of bullying, I'm sure she can do this, ok?"
"Ok, ok"
"So how is Serena?"
"Worse."
"Should I come down for a visit?"
"No, she doesn't want anyone else seeing her like this."
"Ok well I'm going to go my roommate's looking at me weirdly."
"Ok bye Eddie."
"Bye aunt Ash."
I put down my phone and turned to Fabian, who, like I said, was looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "What was that about?" He asked. "There's something going on in California, and my cousin, Serena, was supposed to go and help, but she's sick, like really sick, so my younger cousin Emily had to go, and my aunt Ashley is freaking out." I told him. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Eddie." He said. "Yeah. Enough about me, how you holdin' up?" I asked. "I mean, I get her reasoning, but why now?" He said. "You can ask her next time you see her." I told him.
AMBERS POV
I go downstairs to eat breakfast and I see the world news is on. "Why is the world news on?" I asked. "There's aliens in California." Alfie said. "I doubt that. Turn it up." Patricia says. Jerome grabs the remote and turns up the tv. "And in recent news, our cameras were lucky enough to catch a group of monsters being fought by our newest power ranger group." The reporter starts. The screen changes to a video of the Rangers fighting as alfie whines "aww! Their not aliens!" The reporter starts talking again. "As you can see these monsters clearly had a target, as they are surrounding the white ranger. Her teammates try to help her by fighting off the monsters but don't succeed in saving their friend." She finishes. The fight show monsters popping up out of nowhere and surrounding the white ranger as the others fight the monsters. The red ranger shoes the cameraman away. "How could they tell it was a 'her'?" Jerome asks. "The girls have skirts." I say. This must be what I was supposed to pay attention to.