House of Visits

EMILYS POV
We decided some of us should stay back in case of attack, while me, Jayden, and Mike went to the academy. We had just got out of the taxi and I said "So this is where Eddie's going to school." I said. "And where Nina used to go." Jayden added. "It reminds me of Hogwarts." Mike said walking ahead. Me and Jayden glanced at each other at each other then followed him. We got up to the door and I stepped in front. Seeing the boys look of confusion I explained "My cousin lives here. I thought it would be obvious I would knock on the door." I knocked and a nice looking lady (Trudy) opened the door. "Hi, I'm looking for Eddie Miller? He's my cousin. I sorta wanted to surprise him, does he live here?" I asked. She smiled "Yes, I'm Trudy the housekeeper. He's asleep in his room. Do you want to wake him?" She asked. "Yes, thank you. Oh, and these are my friends. Mike and Jayden." I said. "Nice to meet you. Come on in." She said. "Thank you Trudy, if you wouldn't mind where's his room?"
EDDIES POV
I awoke to Emily's voice in my ear. "Eddie, wake up. Dad wants you to help with the chickens." She whispered. "Noooo." I mumbled. "Yes, and if you don't get up Serena's gonna eat all the pancakes." She told me. "I'm up!" I said. Looking around I realized I wasn't at my cousins farm. "Aw, it was a dream." I said. "Not exactly." I heard beside me. I turned to see Emily and 2 guys from my vision. My smile faded away when I saw them. "No." I whispered. "What? Eddie, what's wrong?" Emily asked me. "It was real. My vision was real. Is she ok?" I asked. The guy in red spoke up "How'd you know?" He asked. "Remember Nina said he's the Osi--Isi--Ois-" "Osirian, and why did she tell you?" I asked interrupting the guy in green. "She didn't really have a choice." Emily said "and you have a lot of explaining to do." I looked at her. "Ok, but first tell me what you know." I asked. "Everything we wished we didn't. But, Nina didn't tell us anything except about you. Originally, she only told our mentor everything, in case anything happened to her and we needed to know. Then she was kidnapped..." she said. "By evil spirit lady." Green guy said. "MIKE! I told you to stop calling her that! This is serious!" Emily said. "When did she tell you about me?" I asked. "When she was trying to convince us to tie her up." Emily said. "I still think we should've when we had the chance." Mike said. "Mike! If you say that one more time I'll--" Mike interrupted red guy "Dude! Chill! I know she's your sister and all, but no need to go all samurai on me!" He said. "I was wondering where I saw you before. Your Nina's brother! And what do you mean by tie her up?" I asked confused. "I think you should get the rest of your friends."