Unexpected Nocturnal Emissions

thank you loves for the reads and votes and comment :] chapter for you .

---

Chapter Three: Unexpected Nocturnal Emissions

His arms flex as they easily lift the bar. I can’t tell how much it is from the distance I’m looking from, but it doesn’t matter; the strain they put on his arms is definitely aesthetically appealing.

                He’s glistening with sweat, the droplets meandering down his well-muscled chest and abdomen. My eyes start at his concentrated face, travelling down his toned bod, to his pectoral muscles, and then his abs—oh god¸ his abs—and even lower to his ‘v’, and then my gaze ends at—

                Holy shit. What the fuck am I doing, virtually stalking this workout exhibitionist?

                My eyes tear from his rather large appendage, and widen in disbelief at myself. I stumble backwards, running into a yoga ball, which hits the wall with a loud clang.

                I freeze, clenching my eyes shut, waiting to face the nude guy in mortification.

                But nothing happens, and all I can hear is his loud, concentrated and labored breaths as he does more reps. Slowly, I will my eyes open to look at the guy. His earbuds are plugged into an ipod and in his ears, music playing probably loud enough so he can’t hear anything that’s going on around him.

                Quickly, I turn around and run out of the exercise room, careful to shut the door silently, just in case. Only when I am safe, surrounded by the walls of my apartment, do I stop running, and lean against the door.

                Thank whoever is up there that I didn’t get caught.

---

He looks down at me with dark blue eyes, his face so close I can see the hints of silver in its depths. My eyes lock onto his lips, his soft soft lips, before I look back at him, begging and pleading him to kiss me.

                And by some miracle, he does, his lips crashing down on mine. We’re lying on the bed, him on top of me, as our tongues fight for dominance. His mouth works wonders on my own, and his hands gently caress my face. One hand slips down to the hem of my shirt, slowly working its way up, until my shirt is off my body, and then his lips wander down my cheek to my neck, eliciting a soft moan from me and a husky growl as his response.

                “Gwendolyn…” he mutters out, in between kisses on my neck. “Do you know what you do to me?” He says my name so sensually; a new wave of wetness floods my nether regions, soaking my barely-there panties. “That body…your eyes…your lips, oh god your lips.” —one of his large hands moves from my hip up to the side of my breast, while his manhood grinds into my core— “You make me want you so badly. I want you, Gwendolyn.”

                With those words, he rips off my bra, causing the cold air to hit my nipples until they’re painfully hardened in a matter of seconds. His hot mouth immediately covers one breast, his teeth tugging and sucking on my nipple, and I let out a lengthy porn-star-worthy moan. His other hand comes up to knead my other breast, his thumb lightly skidding over the sensitive and most aroused part.

                I am so worked up; his teasing foreplay frustrates me to no end. I grab his hair, gently but forcefully pulling his lips back to my mouth, and he all but happily devours me. “I… need… you… now…” I whisper against his lips as I arch my back, pressing my breast to his hard chest, not caring about how much of a whore I sound like.

                He lets out a throaty laugh, but it soon turns to a moan as I bite his bottom lip. He kisses up my neck again, this time kissing my cheek and nibbling on my earlobe. “Good things come to people who are patient,” he murmurs into my ear, sending a tingle of shivers down my spine.

                My core dampens even further at his innuendo, and I clench my eyes shut in attempt to force myself to wait. Abruptly, he stops kissing my neck; his lips not going to my breasts, but travelling even lower, pulling my panties down. When he reaches the place that longs for him the most, he chuckles, his throat dry. “Someone’s ready, hmm?” As he hmm’s the last part of his sentence, he places a light kiss on my throbbing clit, the slight vibrations causing me to let out a surprised gasp.

                I can’t take his gentle teasing any longer. My body is on the edge, and I need the release… now! “Please…” I moan out, clawing at the bedsheets to my side in impatience.

                “Please what?” he asks, and I can sense a small smirk on his face.

                “Please just…” I can barely get my words out; they’re caught in my throat. “Mmmm…”

                “Hmm? Come on, Gwendolyn, tell me what you want,” he prods, fingering my clit.

                “I want—no I need you, now! Please!”

                He chuckles, pulling off his boxers and positioning his hardness at my entrance. “As you wish, love.” And with those words, he thrusts himself in me, until his entire erection is fully sheathed, and then he pulls out all the way before slamming himself back in.

                “Yesss!” I moan, bringing my hips up to meet his thrusts. “More,” I shakily breathe out. “Please, more!” His hands grip my hips roughly, keeping them down against the mattress as he fucks me. Both of us are just breathing and moaning deeply, him letting out the occasional grunt.

                The sensation burns inside me, growing bigger and bigger until I can no longer hold it in. “I… I… Oh god… I’m—“

                Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

                When the sound of the alarm clock goes off, I shoot up straight in my bed, my eyes wide in horror and surprise, while my panties are soaking wet, sticking against my sensitive core.

                Did I just have a wet dream about a total stranger?

---

yes, yes you just did ;) tell me how you like it please ? 

have a good week, maybe I'll update sometime in between ? lol idk . 

read, vote, comment, fan!

thanks 

_whorishwriter