Orgasmic Menus

Chapter Nine: Orgasmic Menus

“Bitch, what are you wearing?” Kate asks, looking me over as we prepare for our long shift at Starbucks.

It was Monday morning, and I was fully prepared to encounter “Mr. Bloom” once again. I had strategically picked out a more revealing—yet decent—outfit, and woken up extra early to perfect myself for all of three reasons.

One: to prove to him that I was not a girl.

Two: to make sure he doesn’t forget who I am next time.

And three: to test a theory I had come up with after several hours of thinking after I had gotten home from the grocery store.

At Kate’s words, I subconsciously look down at what I was wearing. So maybe my white shirt was a little tight, and a little see through. Who cares if you could see the faint outline of the lace of my hot pink bra, if I was going to wear a sweater over it, until he came in?

I look back up at Kate to see her grinning. “You look hot, Gwen—who could it ever be for...?” Kate wonders sarcastically, an evil smile on her face. She picks up my sweater from the counter, tossing it at my face.

Scowling at her, I slip it on, and then glance in the reflective metal of one of the coffee machines to make sure my lipstick wasn’t messed up. Bright red, and officially glamorous, my lips were eye-catching, although not ludicrously so.

The coffee shop opened up at six o’clock, but by nine in the morning, he still hadn’t shown up. As each new customer entered, none of them being J-Bloom, I could sense Kate’s sideways look at me.

By nine thirty, the customers had started to dim down, and I have begun to become hot from the wool confines of my sweater. I tear off my sweater, relishing in the cool breeze that immediately hits my now bare arms.

“Babe, can you get the next one? I have to run to the bathroom!” Kate shouts, making a beeline to the bathroom. I laugh at her antics, not realizing another customer had entered the otherwise empty building, until they cough slightly. With a large grin on my face, I face the new customer, only to have my smile abruptly drop.

He’s here.

His light blue-green eyes twinkle at me in recognition, before they drift down to my lips, and then below my face, causing me to blush and instinctively cover my chest. Dammit, why did I have to dress like this again? A brilliant smirk appears on his face, and I timidly ask what he’d like to order today.

Instead of answering, however, he decides to torture me. “And to think you said we had never met before. Is my face really that unmemorable to you?” he jokes, raising his eyebrows to me.

“No,” I squeak out, my arms still wrapped around myself. I cough to clear my throat. “What would you like today?” I ask pointedly, wishing he would just leave already. I am officially a retard. Motherfucker.

And to no one’s surprise, Mr. Bloom doesn’t answer, instead staring at me with hooded eyes revealing only one emotion: lust. “There are lots of things I want… especially right now,” he says, a quarter playfully, a quarter seriously, but completely seductively.

I bite my lip, trying to control the furious blush that’s forming on my face. Two can play at this game, Mr. Bloom, I decide, licking my lips as I stared up at him. Fuck, lipstick, gross. I cross my arms under my breasts, causing them to push up more and appear much larger. This movement is quite effective, seeing his intense gaze falters, and he lets out a hiss of breath.

Look who’s smirking now, big boy. Mmhmm... most certainly big...

“We have plenty of things you could… drink,” I murmur in a hushed voice so he has to lean closer to hear. “Or maybe eating something would be much more… pleasurable.”

His eyes sparkle mischievously. “Well I’m sure the best source of pleasure isn’t on the menu.”

“Perhaps it will come if you are good.” I lean closer at my words, so now we are less than a foot apart. My eyes train on his soft lips as he speaks.

“I’m sure it’d taste. Absolutely. Orgasmic,” he whispers, surreptitiously glancing down at my chest.

I pull back, causing his eyebrows to furrow and his lips to form into a pout. I just want to kiss those fucking pouty lips of his. “You never know,” I laugh, heat still on my cheeks. “And you might never find out.”

He stares at me. “I hope it’ll end up on my—the menu one day.”

Biting my lip, I contemplate my response. “I hope so too?” “Maybe?” “We’ll see?”

Rather than all the suggestive things I could have said, I straighten my back and point up at the menu above my head. “You’ll have to stick to this one…” I say. And not being able to help it, I add, “…for now.”

He grins at me, his smile a breathtaking white, and he breaks the line of innuendos. “Black coffee. Tall.”

I nod. “That’ll be $4.25.”

Mr. Bloom hands me his credit card, which I swipe and hand back to him, along with a receipt. “Sign here.”

He signs it and slides it across the counter back to me. “It should be out in just a moment.”

As soon as I turn around to make his coffee, I can barely contain my dorky smile. Not just a “girl” any more, hmm? I think with a small laugh.

When I hand him back his coffee, he smiles at me once again. “Thanks, Gwendolyn,” he says, his voice slightly husky. “See you around?”

I nod mutely in response, admittedly watching his ass as he walks out of the café. “Yeah… see you.” Or maybe watching you from the shadows.

The door shuts close, sending a breeze of cool air in, and causing goose-bumps to form on my arms. I go back to the register, reading his signature from the receipt.

“Jackson Bloom,” it says, in rather neatly written cursive.

So that was what his name was… Jackson. A shiver runs through me, and I glance down at my chest, only to find my nipples straining through the near-transparent material.

Fucker.

He probably noticed the entire time.

But a smile begins to form on my face…

Jackson was just as attracted to me, as I was to him.

Only he hasn’t watched me work out naked.

“You, sir, are absolutely ridiculous!” Kate’s loud voice chimes through the empty Starbucks building. I quickly locate where she is, leaning against the wall adjacent to the bathroom. Had she been there the entire time?

I blush. “What ever do you mean?” I wonder innocently, crossing my fingers that she hadn’t watched the entire encounter.

“Perhaps it will come if you are good,” she mocks in her fake falsetto voice. Kate bursts out into hysterics. “And his reply! I’m sure it’d taste absolutely orgasmic too!”

Groaning, I put my head down on the counter.

I would never live that down.

But the smile on my face tells me I didn’t regret a single moment.

---

Heellllooo! Much sooner update, no ? Still not that long though... whatever !

We made it all the way down to #60 for Nonteen! (we were actually at 69 for a bit too... lol)

But thank you all sooo much <3

Hope you enjoyed Mr. Jackson Bloom ;] I enjoyed writing it, although it wasn't the best. 

Anywho, check out my new story, "Blind Lust"?

And don't forget to read, vote, comment, share, and follow!

luff,

Ally