Is this the real life... or is this just fantasy?

For my beautiful readers who gave me more than I had ever asked for in this story :] You guys are amazing, honestly . I hadn't expected so many avid fans and readers .

But you're here, reading this now, and so I give you a lengthy (ish) pervy chapter !

---

Chapter Six: Is this the real life… or is this just fantasy?

                With a new assortment of lingerie sitting in unopened bags on top of my bed, I was, to put it lightly, exhausted out of my mind. My legs, arms, neck, and torso were sore, hell, even my tits were aching (although that could have been from earlier this morning), and there was nothing I wanted to do than take a nice long bath and sleep.

                Alas, I have yet to eat dinner, and I set the stereo on shuffle. The song bursts through the speakers, and my hips starting moving on their own accord, gyrating and grinding in the air.

                I grab a plate from the top cabinet, swinging my hips to the beat, and place a premade burrito on it, before sticking it into the microwave.

                My body lets loose, my hair going wild as I shake my booty to the song, humming along. There’s even a moment where I decide to let go, and swing my leg over the dining chair, miming humping it as the low bass pounds from the speakers.

                The door bursts open, mid-hump, and my face quickly flushes at being caught. I swear, I had locked the damn door…

                Thankfully (or unfortunately, I have yet to decide) it’s only Kate, and she carries a bag of take-out food in hand. She tries to stifle her laughs, failing, and she holds up the bag with one hand. “I thought I might as well treat you to dinner after all the shit we did today.”

                I smile at her gratefully, ignoring the sound of the beeping microwave—right now, the Chinese food that Kate carries is calling my name. “You are a life saver,” I breathe out, inhaling the noodles with horrifying speed.

                She throws her head back and laughs. “You’re welcome, Gwen.” Kate pauses, her chopsticks halfway to her mouth, when her face splits out into a wild grin. “But what did I just walk in on?”

                My cheeks flame bright red, and I’m sure the heat radiating from me would be enough to power the apartment for a night. “What do you mean?” I feign innocently, pretending she hadn’t seen anything.

                Kate rolls her eyes amusedly. “You were only, what, humping the chair like your life depended on it,” she states, looking at me with a crooked smile.

                I choke on the rice in my mouth, coughing erratically at her statement. The damn bitch isn’t even worried that I might die, because all she does is laugh. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I say smoothing, gulping down mouthfuls of water.

                Her eyebrows raise. “Oh really? If I showed you, do you think you’d remember?” she asks slyly, quickly hopping up to grind on her chair as the music continues to play in the background.

                I clap my hands together, cheering her on. “Whoo! You go, Kate! Work it!”

                When she finishes with her performance, she wipes her brow dramatically, takes a bow, and sits normally in her seat again.

                “Sorry I don’t have any one dollar bills on me… although I think I need to sanitize that seat now,” I joke, wrinkling my nose for an extra effect.