The universe hates me

You guys are brilliant . I love you guys a lot . Each little comment or follow I get from you guys just brightens my day :]

---

Chapter Seven: The universe hates me

                I had tossed and turned all night as I slept in bed. Not bothering to pull on a new pair of panties, I had simply slipped under the covers early this morning, but now, I wish I did. My shorts were a sticky mess, and my clịt throbbing from grinding against the fabric of my shorts.

                With all this sexual frustration pent up inside me, I hadn’t gotten a wink of sleep. Thank goodness it’s Saturday and I don’t have to work.

                Groaning, I get up from bed, a shiver going down my spine as the material in my shorts grazes my nub. I head to the bathroom and catch a sight of myself in the mirror, causing a wave of disgust to roll through me.

                Well good morning, lovely.

                I felt like I had a massive hangover, when in the sad reality, I was just really, really, really sexually deprived. And horny; can’t forget the horniness.

                As I wash up and make myself look decent, my mind flickers back to the events of the early morning. My body reacts to my thoughts; my nipples harden, wetness pools in my soffes, but there’s also something else. Guilt?

                What had I just done? Masturbating in an open facility, but not only that, oh no, I was across from a stranger who was jerking himself off simultaneously! How reckless and irresponsible am I? I let out another groan, splashing cold water on my face.

                “Stupid… stupid… stupid…” I mutter to myself, the words distorted from the toothpaste in my mouth. I distastefully spit out the toothpaste into the sink, watching it swirl down the drain. “God, why are you so stupid, Gwendolyn?”

                It was extremely wrong to do that.

                It was perverted, weird, and just plain creepy.

                I never should have done that.

                But the depressing truth is, I didn’t regret it a single bit.

                When I exit the bathroom and enter the kitchen for breakfast, I’m surprised to see that Kate’s still clonked out on the couch, fast asleep. She looks almost dead, to be honest. A grin stretches across my face, and I momentarily dismiss my inner scolding at myself.

                Tiptoeing over to the couch, I place my mouth right next to her ear.

                “KATE, KATIE, KATIE CAT, THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!”

                She grumbles, burying her face into the couch pillow, and swatting at me recklessly. “Mmm,” she mumbles, not even fazed by my yelling in her ear.

                I stare at her in frustration. Even when we were younger and had sleepovers together, she would always be a hassle to wake up. I go for a more gentle approach this time.

                “Come on, Katie,” I say soothingly, rubbing her back with my hand. “It’s time to get up now.”

                She doesn’t even move at my words, and I glower at her. “Kate Allison Pontillion. You get that fucking ass fucking up or I will fucking drag you out of my fucking apartment!”