Hard it Hurts (im in luv with this 1)

NINE
Public Embarrassment

Just a few minutes before class ends, I receive a from the one and only, my boyfriend. "Tay, my king. How are you?" He texts. And it's funny because I know where this is leading to. "Funny. Now what do you want?"

Shawn replies almost instantly, "Why would you say that? I just want to know what my lovely boyfriend, in which I love, is feeling." He adds it with that nervous emoji, the sweat drop one. "Shawn. We know you only call me king when you're in need for something."

The dismissal bell for lunch rings and I wait for a few of my friends outside the class because we all eat together. "What's good, Dillon." He nods at me, and fists pumps my knuckles.

I see Shawn with his friends, the Jacks, as they walk our way. We've all combined and just eat together during lunch. I never liked the Jacks before until I had to start getting use to them for Shawn, and now we're all legit best friends. Oh and my friend Matt is with us too. He doesn't like Shawn, he has a crush on me and I know, but I don't mention it.

"Aw there you are, my love!" Shawn says running over me and the first thing I knew was, he had an erection. I could feel it when we hugged, plus that brief moment he dry thrusted me as he put his arms over me tightly, it was very, very noticeable.

I roll my eyes at him, in a playful way. "Did I do something wrong?" He sighs, holding two sides of my cheek. "Stop. Stop. Don't worry. You did nothing baby. But, I think I know what this is all about."

I walk away to leave Shawn curious with wonder. It'll only make him more solid with the idea of him thinking something is up. Haha, something is up, up. Something is.

Our group waits for Johnson and Matthew to get their hot lunch, while Jack, Dillon, and I go to the booth where we just buy snacks. Shawn brings his own lunch, I find it adorable.

There's this lamp post we meet at, everyday when we do this routine (unless one of us doesn't want food, then we just get in line all together with whoever), and from there we eat at the benches by the garden, also next to this lounge cafe we have at school.

I take a glance at Shawn who's waiting by the lamp post with his metal lunch box in hand, and I still see that tent in his jeans. He doesn't know anything, I swear. I can't see why he doesn't try to hide it by putting his lunch box there or at least think of ways to tone it down a bit.

But hey, this is why I love Shawn so much. Kid is so innocent, it's fun to try, and talk about anything with him. Not that I'm using him, it's just that his reactions are hilarious.

Everyone by now, is at the post as we all walk over to the patio of the lounge cafe. I sit next to Shawn, then it's Johnson to Gilinsky, Dillon there and then Matt next to me in this circle.

"Taylor. It's at it again. It's so hard. And it hurts. Like, a lot, king." Shawn brings his lips close to my ears as he makes sure nobody hears a word.

I grab my phone, lazy for whispering with him, and text, "What do you want me to do about it?" I tease. Of course I'm going to do something about it, I just want to see what he'll do.

I put my phone away and leave my right hand on the table and eat my granola bar with the other. Shawn's hand inches for mine. He holds it a little but soon brings it under the table.

And there I knew, he put my hand on his crotch. It's so unlike him. "That bad?" I whisper. He looks at me and pouts. "It hurts this time and it won't go away."

I make sure Shawn is at the edge of his seat, so he could lean forward a little so no one would suspect anything.

I begin to palm him, causally rubbing his member up and down through his jeans. It wasn't hard to find his dick considering he was right, this is so stiff.