Several Blinks )-':

ONE HUNDRED EIGHT
Sadness

"Honey, I'm home!" Taylor shouts out loud as he enters his apartment fit enough for him and his lover. "Hi, I missed you. Today was a good day." Taylor says as he pecks Shawn's lips and wraps his arms tightly around him.

"Make dinner with me, yes love?" Shawn nudges Taylor's hip and he gladly giggles, "Let me change into my dinner making uniform and I'll be right with you, Shawn."

Once Taylor is downstairs he puts his hands on Shawn's hips, who is boiling some water to put the pasta noodles in.

That's their favorite, a lovely signature meal, and it's been since they met. Some nice Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp. And red wine in two tall glasses.

"Turn around." Taylor says, once Shawn does, Taylor is pouting. "Kiss me." Taylor whines and before he could even ask a second time, Shawn gets on his tip toes and brings a chaste, yet loving kiss to his husband.

Shawn suggests to make some cookies while they wait for the water to boil. They turn on another stove to be able to heat the sauce and stir fry the essentials.

Taylor gets all ingredients that Shawn asks for, putting them on a table as Shawn discretely tells Taylor what to do step by step. Once Taylor puts in the ingredients, Shawn takes away the bowl, "My turn now! I called stirring!" Shawn cheers.

How Taylor loves Shawn's excitement over the easiest things. This little eccentric trait of Shawn, giving a mood that Taylor can be put in, it's something he'll always be in love with.

"Stir. Stir. Stir it up. Gently in the bowl. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happily making cookies." Shawn tries his best with his word play to do a twist on 'row your boat.'

"I love you. You're so weird. And I love it." Taylor says as he stirs the pasta sauce while Shawn is molding the cookies. "C'mere. Shape these with me."

The two mold the mix together, Taylor behind Shawn as his hands help Shawn mold the cookie into a ball. Their hands knees together in the most perfect way, to where they forget they're even cooking.

Shawn tilts his head up and begins kissing Taylor's cheek, which only leads to tons of pecks on the lips. "And I forgot... I love you, too." Shawn mentions after he realizes that he didn't say so earlier.

The cookies go into the oven and Taylor pulls two plates. "I'll set the table. Yeah?" Taylor says as Shawn's stirring the pasta sauce together with the noodles. Along with adding the veggies and shrimp last.

Taylor scoops the servings onto their plates. "Sit, baby." Taylor says waiting for him to sit down too. "I love when we have dinner together." Shawn tells Taylor and pecks his cheek before sitting down. "I love being with you in general." Taylor replies.

Before Taylor could sit down across Shawn, takes his medication before his meal because it's recommended. With that he gets shivers down his spine as he gulps.

With several blinks as his fists are clenched but calmly placed on the table, he's in reality, he looks up and sees that Shawn isn't there.

"Right. Happy anniversary." Taylor says lowly to himself, barely realizing that Shawn died last year on their anniversary.

💀

This hurt my chest the whole time.

Basically, Taylor's seeing things. He's imagining how he would have dinner with Shawn everyday.

And technically, they've been together for I would say six years, and Shawn died on their happy fifth. You can imagine however you want. I'd say mixing too many drinks as celebration with a light immune system.

Time: 18 minutes
Words: 622
August 22, 2016 6:09 pm