I Don't Want Sex

TWENTY FOUR
MEAN SMUT

"Come on, Daddy!" Shawn yells at me because he wants sex, in which I won't give him.

"No. Shawn. Stop!" I push him off me.

"I'm not going to right now. You're drunk and I can't have myself use you like this." I comment.

"But, it's not using me. I want it."

I throw the blankets over him and turn the opposite direction. Though, I feel his hands roaming from my butt as they go over my hips and he cups my dick from behind.

"Shawn..." I scold I'm warning.

"Yes, daddy." He says in a flirtatious tone. It makes me cringe, he sounds like a horny, popular school girl.

"You're not going to stop until I do something about this are you?" I ask him with concern, my face finally facing his.

His body gets on top of mine as his hands hold my shoulders while he grinds his hips up and down. "That's right, daddy."

Shawn starts leaning down to kiss me but I don't kiss back, he makes it sloppy with no delight. He caresses my neck as he kisses it but it's also gross when he bites to hard and his tongue just wanders everywhere.

I sigh and flip him over and grab his hair and bury his face into the sheets. "I told you I don't want sex. But since you're acting like a little whore'o. You wouldn't mind if I do it rough, wouldn't you?" I sweet talk him.

"Mhmm, fuck me." He mumbles in the blankets. I roll my eyes and pull down his pants wit force, exposing his bare butt. I smack it roughly causing his body to shake forward.

I pull all his pants down and he adjusts himself. Shawn then raises his butt up and flaunts it in the air. "I'm waiting, daddy."

My sweats are only down to my knees and I take my shirt off. I position myself behind him with my tip slapping his entrance. I don't fully slide myself in, only having my tip already arouses him.

"Daddy, go. Keep going!" Shawn clutches the sheets when I force myself in. Since he seems to keep craving sex tonight, I'll give it to him. I'll show him what I can do.

My thrusts are fast and hard immediately, no progression. Shawn's ass claps against my hips as it makes a sweet sound of skin touching. My thumbs press into Shawn's hips.

"Daddy. T-too fast." He says with a pant. And I only go rougher. I slide out all the way then ram myself in which causes Shawn's body to fly forward. His head hits the bed frame.

I laugh a little inside and I see him clutching tighter to the blankets. His back is so arched right now, face down ass up. I smack his ass harder once again as his body rocks with my motion.

"Daddy, no more." He begs. "Please, no." I continue my rough thrusts. Grinding my dick inside his tight ass. My hips rock in a wave motion. I feel myself about to cum so I pull out and thrust myself back in with force and Shawn completely looses his sense of stability that his whole body falls.

His legs go lip as he's slowly falling onto the bed with me still on top of him. I spread my legs over his ass and begin to dip low and bounce my way in him.

"Daddy. We're done here. Please stop!" He calls out. "No, you wanted sex. You're getting it. Fucking annoying ass." I scold. I grab his shoulders and squeeze them tight as I release.

"Oh my god. Shawn..." I pant as my hand hovers over his mouth for a grip while I come of my climax. I pull out and don't bother to clean Shawn up.

I want him waking up like a mess since he's already one. "Go to sleep, whore."

I leave the bedroom and get some blankets from the living room closet and end up sleeping on the couch.

Morning falls.

"Daddy!" I hear a call, a few rooms away. "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Shawn calls again, loudly like a kid who wants candy.

I wake up and wipe my eyes. When I get to the bedroom Shawn is laying on the floor clutching one of the chair legs.

"Shawn... What's up?" I say softly. I pick him up and he flinches his body. "Not right there. Not there." He says when I become to close in contact with his butt.

"It hurts so bad. What happened last night!" He cries out. I place him on his back but he begs to roll over.

"You demanded sex. You wanted it rough. Personally not my fault." I tell him.

"Were you mad?" He asks. "I mean daddy, you slept outside right? Or what..."

"Yes I slept outside. You forced me into sex so I forced my dick in you. Sorry. It won't happen again." I kiss him on the cheek and sit on his lower thighs. I cup his bare but and massage it.

I feel bad now for leaving him naked in our bedroom all alone. I mean, it was because he was intoxicated. I shouldn't of pushed his buttons.

"Sorry Shawn." I kiss his back and nip at the skin.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll listen next time." I didn't let the subject go any further.

I put the blanket over him and laid next to him, trying not to touch any sensitive limbs.

February 2, 2016