Out of All

FIFTY EIGHT
Compassion + Smut

"Hey... So we've been together for a while. A good three years and I want you to be honest with me." Taylor asks me with his body hovering mines, loving the way his hands are are holding mine over my head.

"Yes. Anything for you." I tell him softly. I bring him down and kiss his lips delicately.

Taylor sucks on my lips and roams them down to my jaw as licks down to my neck. Taylor stops and rests his head on my chest and looks up at me. My little star fish.

"How, um... The guys were talking about this. And they asked me, how many people have I slept with before settling with you." Taylor says really slow.

I take time to think about how many people I was with before Taylor and it shames me. I've never been a top but I've been handled by a lot of guys in high school and college.

"Shawn? You still awake? How many... Is it uncomfortable? I mean I told the guys how many sex partners I've had." Taylor rubs my bare sides as I feel his thumbs press against my skin delicately.

"Okay. How about we say it at the same time? It'll make us both feel okay." I tell him for my comfort. Taylor nods in response.

"One... Two... Three..." I say softly.

"Twenty two."

"Only you."

Taylor looks down and avoids my gaze. I lift his face up with his chin. "Taylor... You've got to be kidding right?" I giggle a little but he has a complete straight face.

"I've only ever gave myself to you." He says quietly. "And twenty two? That sure is a lot... It makes me feel... I don't know. Like a looser."

"Taylor you're not a looser. And hey, if anything. If this makes you feel better, you're the only one I truly loved between any of them. I slept with them and stayed with you."

Taylor scoots his body up and puckers out his lips. "Kiss me." I grin and cup his face brining his lips against mine. "I love only you, Taylor."

"Can you show me how much you love me?" Taylor smirks. He gets up and sids against my hips as his body grinds on me. He gets off and pulls my shorts off and rolls himself onto the bed, undressing his lower half.

Taylor turns into my star fish again as I pull down his boxers and position myself above his member. "Can we take things slow and calm today. I really just want to feel your love and not actually feel it." I tell him.

Taylor nods and his hands go behind his head as he rests in paradise. His tip slips into me as I shiver, momentarily dropping my whole weight upon him. "Mhm, Taylor. Love you baby." I moan as I slowly bounce.

I let my hips swivel gently and calm just to feel his meme be throbbing inside me. The comfort of his warmth buried between my walls put me at ease.

I lay my body down so our chests touch. He picks up his feet and begins to thrust in a relaxing sensation. "I love you Tay. This feels so good, so nice, so slow."

"I know. I like it." Taylor grabs my face and kisses me passionately as his hands roam all over my body with his gentle thrusts.

"Taylor. I'm close." I moan in serenity. "Ready?" Taylor's pace increases as his hips go against my body a little more rough. I hope he doesn't push it and makes me weak or else my inner sexual feelings come out. "D-don't go so rough." I beg. Taylor grabs my member and pumps while I rock my body against him.

"Tay..." I moan out letting my hands grab his biceps. Taylor further more releases into me and puts me against my sides. "Sometimes I forget you don't know hints control yourself." Taylor smirks. "Maybe why you've had thirty sex partners."

I slap him and pull the blankets up. "It was twenty two! And I'm sleepy. Wake me up in an hour and I'll go shower for that evening date."

Taylor squeezes my body tightly and throws the blankets over our face as I feel him nipping on my chest. "Get some rest, star fish."

February 28, 2016