Incredible pain : Percys perspective : part 7

Clarisse did everything to distract Typhon as well as Jason. I tried to free the fighters. Some made resistance but some got free in just minutes. And they helped me as well. But then I made a mistake. Typhon got me in. Pain, incredible pain I felt as he dragged my life-force through my body. He laughed. A whispering voice in my mind interrupt. "The strongest demigod in the world, weaker than ever". Flashes of memories, painful memories passed my eyes. But they, they were wrong, they were twisted, to something even worse. This was torture. Pain flashed from my bones through my flesh to my skin, like a weak pulsing heart. Someone ripped my loved ones to pieces, someone with the same face as me. "You will learn from your mistakes" someone whispered in my ears. Something beyond the pain shake my shoulders, screamed, cried. "Leave him! Leave him alone!" someone dragged me out of the visions. Jason. Tears streamed down my face. "Why do you get so much pain?" Jason... cried. "Why..." He cared about me so much that I wanted. I wanted. To kiss him. This was wrong, this was definitely wrong. But I couldn't hold myself together I... I... started to rescue more of them. With Jasons help. They helped us. Sons and daughters of strong gods, together our power was unbeatable. Then Jason disappeared. People screamed, cried while starring to the distance. They were somewhere else. Just as I was. But Jason, he... His scream... His scream echoed through the distance. I ran, ran after his scream but they disappeared in to the caves. "Jason!" I screamed. I couldn't lose him now, not now. "Jason!" I saw him behind the shadows. His eyes were black, filled with tears. "Jason! Answer me! Answer me!" he didn't notice me. "Jason! please... Jason..." he just made me cry more. I shake him, I slapped him. Anything that could take him out from the pain that I felt. But... but minutes went by and he did not respond. Just with screams. Eternal screams. The mountains laughed. "I don't need the force of demigods anymore, Im standing again" a face shaped out of the mountain. "Jason! Get... out... of... there!" I shake him. Then he stopped. His eyes went normal again. He starred at me with huge eyes. "He... he... did that to you?" he whispered. I laughed. And hugged him. He cried... I did too... I grabbed him harder. I couldn't lose him now, not now when I realized. Realized how much I needed him. 

-

Demigods were now an army, trying to bury the god in the mountains again but. It did not work. Someone had to stop him for good. Water. Water was pouring out of the mountain. I took a deep breath and pulled it out. Shaping a sword of water was the ultimate answer. It flashed with bolts. Wait what? I looked at Jason, he smiled. Other demigods realized it as we did. The sword was the ultimate answer. It became more powerful and powerful. Spinning with elements and parts of the world. And power. The voice was quiet. The eyes were closed. Typhon realized our plan. "You can't defeat me, Im the revenge! Im the strongest child!" I was sick of this monster. "I've defeated monsters like you for breakfast, now stop thinking you have a chance because you don't. NOW!" Every single demigod moved the sword to the heart of the mountain. "I hope you feel pain now! For al that you've done! Al the pain you've caused!" everyone screamed as the blade touched the surface. It sank deep in to the routs. The power of the god was gone. No voices, no pain, no screams. Just silence. Everybody cheered. I looked at Jason, his face was so... His blond hair, his blue eyes, his lips. His. I walked slowly to him. He looked at me. He knew, he must know. "Jason I-" he put his hands on my cheeks. "You know, I wanted to do this for a while now-" We kissed. And every pain disappeared. It felt great. I thought. I thought I would feel guilty or ashamed but. When I thought about it, I might even have loved Jason ever since I met him. And that fact that I did would only make the whole situation worse. I stopped kissing him. But I couldn't resist. I continued and he continued. And I couldn't stop. But then he stopped. He looked at me. "Percy-" I stopped him. "Don't... I..." I didn't know what to say. Instead we got interrupt. "We did it!" Clarisse approached and high five us. It seemed like this would never be the same. It would never be the same again. I started to regret kissing him but then. It felt so great. I couldn't help it.