5: I Could Come Up To Manchester

"Hey Phil, I-"

"Dan, I watched the video and you were amazing!" Phil interrupted me, talking quickly. I smiled but blushed.

"Thank you," I uttered quietly.

-

The next day (October 17th, Saturday)

"Hey Dan?" Phil said from the computer. I was playing guitar hero and he was just watching me for a bit. We were just content in each other's company.

"Yeah?" I asked, only half paying attention. I glanced at the screen of my laptop for a quick second before looking back at the TV screen.

"I want to meet you... like face to face," Phil whispered, biting his lip. I paused the game, looking over at him with my lips parted in surprise.

"R- really?" I stuttered. He nodded and looked up.

"Do you want to? If not, that's okay-"

"No! I want to, Phil!"

"Okay," Phil smiled. "But, the problem is, I can't come down there to see you, so... I guess we can't. Crap." He sighed.

I bit my lip. "Well... I could come up to Manchester on Monday..." I uttered, unsure if it was okay. Phil smiled widely and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" Phil asked, eyes full of joy.

I chuckled. "Yeah, really," I assured him.

"Yes! Well, if you want, you could come stay at my house for like, a week... I mean... if you can't, I understand but yeah... that'd be cool."

"Absolutely! I sure can!"

"Yay!" Phil exclaimed, doing a little happy dance. I giggled and bit my lip.

"I can't wait to actually see you... and touch you and hold you and maybe I..." I trailed off to stop myself from saying, 'maybe I could kiss you'.

I've come to this conclusion that I'm... I'm falling in love with Phil. He made me feel better about myself. He's like the day to my night.

I think I love him.

"I know!" Phil exclaimed, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I can't wait to see you! I want to be able to hug you and never let you go!" He giggled.

I smiled at him and he bit his lip to stop himself from giggling any more.

"Well, I'll be there on Monday," I assured him. He smiled and nodded quickly. "Goodnight, Phil."

"Goodnight, Dan. Love you."

Call ended.

Oh my god.

-

Here's an update omg I'm not gonna have my phone tomorrow so maybe I'll update this again but arms will be updated when I got my phone back again omg I'm gonna die!