8: Three Hour Breakfasts

Dan's POV

"Dan..."

My eyes opened to see the face of Phil, looking extremely beautiful.

"Good morning," he whispered, pushing some of my hair out of my face. "My parents aren't here, and won't be all day. So, how do pancakes sound?"

"Delicious," I answered sleepily, smiling. Slowly, I grabbed Phil's face and pulled him down to kiss me.

Phil pulled away, humming. "Come on, Dan," he said softly, pulling away from me altogether. I groaned as he made his way to his wardrobe.

I laid there, watching as he pulled out a black and yellow chequered shirt from his wardrobe. As he began unbuttoning his shirt, I felt my cheeks heating up. I couldn't look away.

I watched him pull out a pair of jeans as well. And then I felt myself slowly becoming more flustered.

I couldn't stop looking at him, though.

He finally got the shirt all the way unbuttoned and slid it off his shoulders. The shirt fell to the floor, leaving Phil temporarily shirtless and I shouldn't be so turned on right now.

Phil reached for the button on his jeans next, popping it open and sliding down the zipper.

I know that for Phil, this was just an innocent act of changing clothes. But my mind isn't so innocent.

He slid his jeans down his thighs, revealing his pokemon boxers which clung nicely to his bum, just saying.

His body was a soft, smooth milky white colour. He was more beautiful than I ever thought.

I let my eyes roam all over his body before sitting up in his bed. He looked over at me and smiled, grabbing a pair of mismatched socks out and then grabbing his jeans to slide on.

I got up from the bed and stood behind him, grabbing his hips and kissing his shoulder.

"How are you so beautiful?" I asked rhetorically, and he chuckled.

"I'm not, really," he muttered, tilting his head back, letting it rest on my shoulder. I kissed below his ear and down his neck.

"You really are," I stated, sliding my hands up to his chest. He hummed in response. "You're fucking sexy." I nibbled on his ear and slid my hands down to his hipbones.

"Dan..." Phil moaned softly, laying his hands on top of mine. "We should do this later. I'm hungry." I nodded I agreement and let him get dressed.

-

Out breakfast lasted three hours. It was great though. We should have more three hour breakfasts.

"Hey Dan," Phil said after we just got done eating. I looked at him and let him know he had my attention. "We should make a collab video together."

I nodded excitedly. He smiled and lead me to his room.

-

Hey guys here's that chapter i promised yesterday sorry lov u