Class Skippers

~ A/N ~ I think it's time for another high school AU! What do y'all think? Well it doesn't really matter what you think... because you're getting one anyways. 

Dean's P.O.V.

     I stop to push my glasses up on my nose a little further and regather my trumpet and books in my hands. I am almost to the band locker room and I start running because my math, history, and science books are falling out of my hands. "Just a bit further" I tell myself. Then it happens. The tragedy that almost never happens to us band kids because we are so used to carrying this much. I dropped all my books. They hit the floor with a loud slap! "Let me get that for you." A deep gruff voice said coming up on my side. "No, that's fine. I got it." I said to the tall brown haired boy carrying what I thought to be a saxophone. 

     He picked up my books that hit the floor and piled them on top of his own. "Follow me to the band room."  he said. I shrugged my shoulders. "This way." He sounded important. I grumbled gruffly. I watched him walk carrying all of my books in his arms piled on his folders.

Castiel's P.O.V.

     I didn't recognize him. "Maybe he is new" I suggested to myself. As if reading my mind he said "My name is Dean. I'm new here. It's my first day. I'm really nervous." I laughed because he was rambling. "Hello, Dean. My name is Castiel. Don't be nervous." He smiled and I reached my hand out to the handle of the band room. I pushed it all the way open and held it for him. I then proceeded to prop the door open. 

     "Why do you have to do that?" He asked as I picked up my saxophone. "It's a stupid rule that the office made so they know we aren't doing anything inappropriate." He laughed and looked at the two walls lined with lockers some with instruments, others with trash and clothes and some just plain empty. "So, what kind of music do you like?" I asked for small conversation. "I like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, you know? What about you? What do you like?" I thought for a minute because I don't really listen to music. "Pretty much just classic. Beethoven, Bach, Handel, Mozart, Tchaikov-" He cut me off. "I get it. You don't have to name every composer you know, Cas." Cas? I liked it. 

    Charlie walked in and looked at me. I smiled and jumped up to hug her as we do every morning. I wrapped my arms around her and she consumed me in her embrace. "Oh! Charlie, this is Dean. He is new, and guess what?!? He is a trumpet!!!" she laughed and smiled at him. "Yeah, we need more of those." She said sarcastically. We both laughed and she smiled at me and winked. "What do you have first hour, Dean? We both have advanced calculus. Then Honors English, and then we have government, and then band. Then we have lunch. Then I tutor in Spanish 1 and castiel has personal study then we both have Honors Spanish 3." Charlie said to him. He just dropped his jaw and said "You guys are in almost every advanced class they have, aren't you?" I nodded and the bell rang. "I have algebra 2 first." he said looking stupid. "That's right across the hall from us." Charlie smiled sweetly. 

     We got to our first classes and Dean grabbed my arm. "Want to skip class with me?" I looked at Charlie who was in class talking to Gabriel, our other friend, who must have made a funny joke because she was laughing. I shrugged even though I had never skipped class nor had I missed a day of school. He smiled "You know anywhere we can go?" I smiled and nodded knowing the perfect place that is never used. I pulled him along behind me. 

      When we got to where I was taking him he looked around. It was the outdoor classroom. There wasn't anyone here. He looked at the large table like thing in the center of the medium sized structure. "I wouldn't touch that. If you know what I mean." He looked at me disgusted and I laughed. "How many virgins lost their virginity out here?" he asked and I shrugged in response. I really didn't know but then it happened he pushed me onto the table and said "We can make it one more." and he smashed his lips against mine. 

~ A/N ~ Well... This was fun. I made this one really long. Sorry. I'm still working on the smut. I will be posting it. I'm just not sure when. Anyways... TOODALOO!!! Happy reading!!!