Just Be There

***Narrator***

Castiel sat in his seat just as the bell rang and noticed the empty seat next to him where Dean should have been but wasn't. He shook his head because he already knew where the emerald eyed boy was. He had skipped class once again to be with his girlfriend, who Castiel was already jealous of. She ruined Dean's life. She made him skip classes and hang out with Castiel less and less every day. Castiel couldn't blame him, of course. He would also skip class to make out with the hottest girl in school. 

As Castiel learned about the French Revolution, Dean sat behind the school waiting for Castiel to join him. Castiel however did not know that Dean had a plan. Three minutes before the bell rang, Dean texted Castiel. 

Dean - Hey, meet me behind the school after you're doe being a studious person. Mkay?

Castiel - Can't gotta go to math class. How many times have I told you I don't want to have a threesom with you and your girlfriend? LOL :')

Dean - Skip class for once. Seriously. It will be totally worth it. 

Castiel - Well, almost everything is more important than the pythagorean theorem to you.

Dean - Just be there. 

Castiel - But, theorem!

Dean - Whatever, dude. You're gonna miss out on the awesomeness that is out here.

Castiel - You're just trying to peak my intrest. What is it?

Dean - Guess you'll have to be here to find out. 

Castiel - Fine. I'll be there. 

The bell rang and Castiel grabbed his books and walked out the door checking to make sure nobody saw first. He got to the tree in which was his and Dean's favorite place. Dean was standing alone leaning on the tree. 

"What was so important that I'm skipping class to see it?" Castiel dropped his book bag at the bottom of the tree and Dean pushed off the tree casually with both hands in his pockets.  

"Me, of course." His hands came out of his pockets and wrapped around Castiel's body in a warm embrace. Dean pushed his lips into Castiel's and Castiel appily accepted the kiss. 

"Been waiting a long time to do that." Dean said as their lips parted. 

"Me too." Castiel smiled.