Five.

So that night on our walk back to the cabins when I pulled him aside and asked if he'd ever seen boobs before, you can imagine the look on his face to be anything but a typical expression.
----------------

"Have I what?!" He nearly screamed in shock.

I shrugged. "Have you ever seen boobs before"

He just looked at me in confusion, so I sighed and continued to speak.

"Ya know, boobs, boobies, titties, ta ta's?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

He glared at me. "Yes I know what they are."

"Okay, have you seen any before?"

"Well not like...in person." He answered lowly. His cheeks were a bright shade of red at the confession.

Wait a second...

"Harry styles, what do you do on your phone?" I blurted in fake shock.

He seemed to think I was being serious as his face turned even more red (if that was possible) and his words became incompetent stutters. "I - I mean. My parents always use to track everything I did but, when I turned 18 th-"

I stopped his sentence as I broke into a loud laugh. Why was he telling me this?!

I just met you today? Like okay yea I did just ask if you've seen boobs before which is weird but I don't want to know that you looked up titties right after you turned 18 on your phone because your parents wouldn't track it.

"Isn't being a porn addict like a major sin or something?" I questioned and he frowned.

"I'm not a porn addict, for christs sake Teagen!" He groaned.

"Whatever you say, porn addict." I whispered the end part and he rolled his eyes.

"Wait... Did you just take the lords name in vain? You're a porn addict and you offended God in the worst way possible. Your sins are just tallying up young chap," I tsked, shaking my head at him.

"I'm not a porn addict, and that's none of your business really."

He's so a porn addict.

"And, I am sorry I said that God." he spoke, looking up at the sky as he clasped his hands together in a praying like manner.

It was now my turn to roll my eyes at his lame attempt of having his sins forgiven.

"You know what, I think we should just change the subject. Tell me about yourself, first things, age? Did you graduate high school yet?" I asked, genuinely suspicious.

"Nineteen, and yes. It's the last year I can come here as a student but next year I want to be a counselor. How about you?" He asked happily, his demeanor perking up at the thought of coming back again next summer. Not sure why, so far it wasn't exactly the funnest thing. Lame games and decent food, might be okay for a few weeks, but three months every year, hell to the freakin no.

"I Just turned 18. Finished my last year of high school, going to college after summer." I quipped, and he quirked a smile.

"Same for me, I'm kinda scared, I've been home schooled my entire life." He groaned.

"Oh that sucks," I mumble, not really sure what to answer.

"Yea. I feel like I might get made fun of or something, I don't know."

He probably would if he wasn't so freaking cute.

"Well I don't know what to say to that but yea..." I say, not really one to give advice.