Fourteen.

So sorry it took so long to update guys!!! But in the light of Valentine's Day (even though it's been like four days lol oops) Heres a fucking hilarious video I used to watch all the time 😂 it kills me!
______

Harrys cabin
_
Shit. Shit. Shit. I cursed, stubbing my toe on an unseen rock as I slowly made my way through the dark towards the other side of the campgrounds where the boys cabins were.

How the hell am I not going to get caught?

Hey big guy up in the sky, help me out? Thanks homie.

I squinted my eyes, reading the white numbers plastered on the building.

36.

Well the lights are all out so they must be asleep.

Oh god this is some scary shit.

I took in a shaky breath, quietly creaking the door open.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

That was loud.

I sighed in relief, realizing I hadn't woken any one up, before tip toeing cautiously into the room, leaving the door open so I wouldn't have to reopen it.

Okay.

Let's just... Grab something and go then.

I squinted, going towards a bunk, and shuffling  my arm quietly under the bed.

I looked up, and in the dark I could just barely make out the familiar curls and face I would never forget.

Awww, cutie pie. Sleeping Harry.

Oh shit. He just moved.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

Without thinking I grabbed the first thing my hands touched, running out of the cabin and shutting the door quietly.

After running a safe distance away, I squinted in the dark.

It was a journal.

And twelve letters were imprinted on the front.

Harry E. Styles

*************

"So, what'd you get?!" Madison greedily questioned almost as soon as I entered my cabin.

I had safely tucked the journal away in my hoodie, not wanting anyone else to see and ask to read it.

I couldn't do Harry like that.

Sure, maybe I would just have to read a page or so, but I don't want everyone here to read it or laugh if something embarrassing is in it.

I smiled awkwardly and shrugged. "Nothing, I chickened out. Guess I lose?"

Madison sighed sadly. "Eh, can't win em all I guess...who's next?"

********

Early the next morning before anyone had woken up, I took Harrys journal and walked outside, going towards the side of the cabin before sitting down on a large rock.

Should I ?

Just one page...

Just read his latest entry, and no more.

Okay fine. I'll read his last entry, that's it.

Without even thinking it through, I carefully opened the worn booklet filled with words, flipping towards the last written page.