Twelve.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews!! I was so tied between two and they had actually picked the same person to join (I won't say who yet so it will be a surprise) so that's who I'm bringing in ! There will be an even bigger contest at 10k reads.

______

It had now been a month at Camp SummerSet. The burning need for technology had long since ceased and I actually felt pretty free, weird as that sounds.

I can't say I believed in God yet, or was a Christian by any means, but Harry sure as hell was trying to make me.

In my opinion, the bible is just a book with guidelines to roughly follow, and rules just like any other. If you can do horrible things just to be 'forgiven by God' and you can actually live with yourself, then that's on you. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm liable for my own actions.

Although I didn't fully believe a single word Harry preached to me on a daily basis, I enjoyed his company whole heartedly. He was pure, and sweet, and that was hard to find these days.

I know I said I wanted to break down his walls and innocent exterior, but I had actually come to realize that this wasn't a set up he had created, it was him.

I liked him, a lot. Every day I grew more entranced with his words, his voice, those eyes. He hadn't been opposed to kissing me every now and then, but other than that nothing else seemed to occur.

And oddly enough, I was okay with that?

What the hell is happening to me?

"Is something wrong, Tea?" A rough voice sounded beside me, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Uh-- y, yea. I mean no." I stuttered, shaking my head and continuing to walk alongside louis.

I still didn't know exactly what was up with Louis, but he had seemed nice enough lately and with much caution, I had somewhat befriended the boy.

He wasn't bad company.

"Quit that." He snapped.

But he wasn't exactly good company either. Twat.

"Quit what." I snapped right back.

"Zoning off. We were having a conversation Ya know." He groaned, rolling his eyes.

"About what? I can't remember." I sighed and Louis scowled at me.

"It was about - Ya know... Actually. I don't know. I can't remember either." He wondered, briefly peering up at the clouds.

Silence. But not awkward silence.

"Oh yeaaaaa. We were talking about about how much you wanted to suck my cock." He stated and I rolled my eyes, half expecting a real answer but of course he was never serious.

"Okay Louis." I teased.

"Well you wish." He replied and I rolled my eyes again.

"Nah."

Eh. Kinda.

"So- how's it goin with you and curly?" He questioned, crossing his arms as we made our way through the grass.

"I don't know. Can't say anything is going on at all. What about you Huh, ran out of tricks and plans to pull?" I teased, nudging his arm but he glared at me.

Grouchy much?

"Not quite." He muttered under his breath, I was going to ask what he meant by that but decided against it as my foot caught on a tree root and I toppled onto the ground.

Shit. My ankle.

I expected Louis to laugh at me or keep walking but his expression became worried as he lowered himself down beside me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned with concern and I winced at the pain that shot through my leg.

"I think I'll be good, it just hurts right now. Ugh, why'd you have to get us into that fucking trouble." I groaned, grabbing his outstretched hand as he helped me to my feet.

"Not my fault you helped me." He responded with a smirk, reaching for my hand to help me walk but I shook my head no.

"I think I'll be okay." I spoke, walking delicately on the hurt foot. "Well then I guess it's both our faults." I added sourly.

Two words.

Food fight.

And me and Louis were the first ones to start it.

And now, three hours later, we're walking through the creepy ass forest, all the way over to team 7 in the middle of the woods to volunteer for some activity, whatever the hell that meant.

Sean had let us off easy for the 'poor choice' we had made, dish duty with the cooks for the next three days, and this group help thing.

"Ugh, finally." I cheered, seeing the clearing into the area where a group was standing around, about to begin an activity.

Louis smiled in a weird way, like he was excited almost, before walking quickly towards the group leader.

"We're here to help." I spoke in a low tone, and the councellor laughed lightly. "Oh you aren't helping, I saw the whole thing that happened in the cafeteria. Your only punishment is to clean the dishes but I convinced Sean to let you come to my group for the day because we're doing a more 'messy' thing, I think you'd enjoy, we had already talked to Louis about it, didn't he tell you?" She laughed, and I shot louis a confused expression.

Huh? He told me we were 'volunteering'.

I had never even seen team 7, we usually only saw a new group maybe once a week and we hadn't gotten around to this area before.

"Oh, well alright." I mumbled, peering around at the group of kids.

None of them particularly caught my attention.

All but one.

He hadn't caught sight of me yet as he chatted with a boy beside him, but I wouldn't mistake that familiar brunette hair and brown eyes anywhere.

Oh my god.

I all but ran over to where he was, him turning to me in confusion but his face soon became wide with that smile I never realized how much I missed.

I couldn't help but outstretch my arms and bring him into a giant hug.

"Teagen? Jesus, I can't believe you're here." He spoke in awe, rubbing my back slowly.

"Yea. Wow I missed you Zayn." His touch still bringing chills to my body.

I opened my eyes, looking behind the boy I was embracing to see Louis smirking slyly, only to look away as soon as our eyes met.

_____

Bit of a cliff hanger yo! So new character-- ZAYN. Barely edited Cuz I'm tired so tell me any mistakes.

Questions:

1. What do you think is goin on between zayn and Teagen??

2. And louis-- friend or foe?

Vote and comment please!! Wow 3.5k reads-- impressive 😏