Eighteen.

He genuinely looked like a little kid in a candy shop as he stared at my naked top half, not really sure exactly what to do.

Without me saying anything he brought his lips up to mine and connected them, kissing me lightly before his large hands finally cupped my breasts, kneading them and I moaned into the interaction. His hands felt so good on me yet an innocent feeling still lingered with every touch.

It was like he knew what to do, yet he was almost unsure of himself. And that was an amazing mixture, his innocence driving me over the edge.

Harry grunted, releasing his lips from my own and trailing them down, leaving a row of light kisses before they lingered above my right nipple.

"This okay?" He questioned curiously for reassurance that he was doing the right thing.

I tried to say yes but all that slipped from my lips was a light moan, and that was enough for him as his tongue flicked the hardened nipple and I hissed in satisfaction.

"More." I commanded and he took my advice, cautiously sucking on the skin and pleasure coursed through my entire body.

He was a quick learner.

"You're actually really good at this." I moaned in satisfaction, as his moist lips kissed the spots around the breast before moving to the other one, giving it some much needed attention, flicking his tongue gently on the hardened nipple before sucking it ever so gently.

"I don't think I'm doing this right- I mean." He began but I shook my head, urging him to continue.

Just as he began using his hand to knead my other breast, a soft voice was heard in the cabin.

"Hey, sorry it's so late Nick but I kinda left my brush in here so-- wait whoaaa."

Harry immediately stopped as our eyes flung to the intruder who was staring at us with wide eyes in shock.

"Oh wow." Zayn gulped, unmoving from his stance.

How does this even happen, why didn't we lock the damn door?!

Ugh why couldn't it have been Louis or something, why Zayn of all people.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, not even bothering to cover myself, nothing he hadn't seen before.

"Zayn what the fuck?" I asked, glaring at him. "I seriously despise you right now, cock blocker! You always hated cock blockers, now look at you."

"Sorry, Jesus Teagen I just wanna get my brush. Lock the door next time. And you're not decent, you should cover up." Zayn stated, shuffling towards the bed, covering his eyes so he wouldn't see my naked body.

He was always really kind about that stuff. Consent and all that, it didn't surprise me at all with his refusal to look at me with no clothing on.

"You're Uh- you're sitting on it..." He winced, pointing at Harry in embarassement.

"Oh, sorry." He responded, picking up the thin comb beneath him and handing it over to the boy.

"Thanks. Uh...bye." He said awkwardly, making his way towards the door.

"Bye cockblocker." I teased, and he turned around, flashing me a smile before walking out of the cabin.

After he had left, Harry turned to me. "I can't believe you didn't even cover up or something, don't you feel uncomfortable like that?"

"Nah. Nothing he hasn't seen before so I mean there's not really a point, I lost nude shame around him long ago." I laughed lightly, slipping on my v neck and laying my head against the wall.