Ten.

There on the bed lay Louis and Harry, and you would never believe what they were doing.

___
What the fuck.

"Just like that." Louis moaned, and Harry took more of him into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down as if he had been giving blowjobs his entire life.

What

The

Hell?

How the hell does Louis not see me? I'm standing right here.

"Harry what the heck?!" I yelled out, and the two of them turned back and stared at me with blank expressions.

Okay why did you just do that?

Should've left before they noticed you dumbass.

"You said you didn't like dick." I stated sternly to which the curly hair boy smiled.

"Well I never said I didn't like dick though." He replied with a wink.

What?

I rubbed my temple in confusion, Louis' very hard member still wrapped in Harrys' grasp as they stared at me awkwardly.

"So... This is what you wanted to show him then, Huh? Your itty bitty dicky?" I whispered.

Why?

Did?

I ?

Say?

That?

Louis rolled his eyes and grunted. "First off, it's not small it's fun size. And second, you're either gonna join or kindly fuck off. Although I'd prefer the first." He winked, and harry shrugged and nodded in approval.

"No I'm not gonna join!" I yelled.

"Bitch you thought." Louis smirked.

Why am I walking towards them, why am I walking towards them? Okay.. Guess I'm joining.

"So, what is this like a threesome or something?" Harry questioned awkwardly, obviously not sure what the hell to do.

"I guess." I replied with a shrug.

What is going on.

"Alright well I think you should do the honors of finishing me off, Princess." Louis suggested.

"Um... Okay." I stuttered and Harry moved over a bit out of the way.

"Well. Here I go..." I awkwardly laughed, ducking down, but just as my lips were centimeters from the head, Harry stopped me.

"No! This is all wrong, you have to be with me, you can't pleasure him." He scolded, crossing his arms and I shrugged.

"Alright." I agreed. "Well aren't you gonna undress?"

"No!" Harry responded as if the mere thought shocked him.

"Oh come on." I playfully replied and he sighed.