Nineteen.

AN: MAKE SURE TO READ THE NOTE AT THE END, IM HOLDING ANOTHER COMPETITION! AND ITS BIGGER THAN THE LAST
********

I turned around being met with big brown eyes that could only belong to a Malik.

"What's up?" I asked, and he seemed a little nervous before speaking.

"Can we talk?"

---------

"Yea sure, sit." I prompted, and he sighed.

"I mean like alone."

Rude.

"Louis doesn't care." I said, faking a smile even though I was being a bit of a bitch.

"Alright fine-"

"Nah, I'm just gonna go." Louis interjected, already beginning to stand up.

"Louis you don't have to leave , you were here first." I countered.

"It's cool Teagen, I think I'm gonna tell Sean I'm not feeling well and go back to the cabins. Thanks for the chat, I appreciate it." He thanked, patting my back before leaving the table with his nearly empty tray in hand.

And now we're alone...

"What's up buttercup." I joked, eating a baby carrot as he sat down in the seat close to me.

"I just miss you."

"We just saw eachother like not that long ago." I laughed, acting like I didn't know what he probably meant.

"I mean like being with you, as a couple."

Way to get to the point.

"Why? Cause I'm fuckin around with some other guy, right? I swear all guys are like this." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Because I still love you."

Bitch...

"No you don't." I whispered.

"Do you still love me?" He questioned.

"I'll always love you, I told you that. Im just not sure if we can be more than friends, at least not any time soon ."

"We can make it work." He spoke, running his hand down my leg under the table.

Stop it, please.

It felt so wrong yet it felt so right at the same time. No matter how much I could try and deny it, he would probably always be my softest spot.

I started down at the table as he continued to speak.

"You know we could. This next month we could catch up, and during college I can see you." He stated.

Please shut the fuck upppp.

"If you loved me at all you would just stop." I replied, trying my hardest not to look into those bright eyes of his.

"Why? Tell me why? I was stupid okay, I was so fucking stupid. I know I messed up." He confessed.

"Well I'm trying to get over you, and you're not making it any easier. We literally just broke up like a few months ago, so it's still hard as fuck." I responded.

"Well we both ended up coming here so that has to mean something, right? Some kind of soul mate shit." He spoke, smiling lightly at me.

I ignored his statement. "How's your sisters doing?"