•cнαpтer тwo: αɴαlyѕα reɴe, αɴ eɴeмy or α ғrιeɴd?• Part 1

It was already past 8:00 pm on our clock hanging on the wall in our bedroom. Well, we share one bedroom since we were practically inseparable. It's like there's this really strong glue holding us together.

"Hey Erin, what is the answer to this question?" Saki said, raising her notebook pointing to the written question as an assignment. "What's the question?"

"A real estate agent received a 6% commission on the selling price of a house. If his commission was $8,880, what was the selling price of the house? " After 20 minutes of thinking, Erin finally answered with ease. "6% x = 8,880 : x = selling price of house.

x = $148,000 : solve for x." She said placing the brush down and letting Yuno down.

"Done?" Saki nodded and closed her notebook placing the covers of her bed on top of her same goes with Erin and Yuno and of course, me, "Night Natsumi, Saki, and Yuno" Erin said pulling the string on the one and only lamp in our room.

"Good night" We all said in unison.

Once my head hit the pillow, I was already fast asleep.

----•----•----•----

I pulled my dress  because of the hard wind blowing near the Ouran High School building, back from the elementary building since we accompanied Yuno.

"Stop pulling it Natsumi! you're going to give that dress wrinkles!" Saki exclaimed removing my hands harshly , and much to her dismay, it returned. "I DON'T CARE!" I exclaimed, my voice rising. Both of them sighed. I obviously hate their sensitivity in fashion.

"Uuh, Hello" We turned around letting us meet the eyes of a beautiful blonde haired girl. She was wearing the usual Ouran Uniform with her hair tied up, her bangs left out.

"I was just wondering if one would accompany me to the library" She asked innocently with her high-pitched voice. She grabbed her dress and stared at the ground. All of us raised our hands as we volunteered. "M-may you accompany me?" she said to me, in a shy manner. I nodded and she pulled my hands towards the high school department. "So where is the library?" I asked. She turned to me for a short while before she brought her head down.

I observed her face being covered by her hair on the sides and noticed she was...smiling?  I swear, I saw her smile or smirk. We walked past students and we reached the crowded area of the school. Once we were there she let go of my hand and I turned around to my side where she was and found her...not there.

I looked around hoping to find her but there was no sign of her. I started to panic, not used to being with so much people, alone. I walked carefully trying not to bump anyone and walked through the endless crowd. Exhaustion and fear took over my body, and soon I found myself sitting near the end of the hallway.

My head started to ache and my heart started to beat rapidly. I was sweating uncontrollably and my numerous worst case scenarios flashed in my mind. But that is, until a certain auburn-haired boy came and noticed my distress.

"Hey you alright?" He asked, concern written on his face. I nodded and stood up, still a bit dizzy, and fixed my hair. "What are you doing here, alone?" He asks. I shook my head in refusal to tell him the reason and instead kept quiet. "Come on, Ms. Kia is going to kill us if we don't get into class." He said and grabbed my arm as I walked with him and soon, we arrived at the classroom. My eyes widened once I saw the girl from before, giving me the urge to strangle her right there and now. But that wouldn't be so nice, right?  Ignoring the thought, I sat behind her and looked out of the window, trying to forget today's events.

Who is this girl anyway?