Chapter Seven: The Sun, The Sea, and The Host Club

I sat near the window staring outside while the host club members have their chit-chat about going to the beach. The beach is not my thing, I don't like the salt waters nor the white sands, so I'm pretty much not up for it.

"So we're not going to the beach?" I heard the twins chorused, "Who said that we are not going to the beach?" Tamaki said. "Well, if Natsumi-chan comes we'll go." I almost burst the coffee I was drinking at Kyouya, who was in front of me sitting typing on his computer (as usual).

I made an x sign through my hands as a reply. "aaaw come on Natsumi, don't be a kill joy!" Erin pleaded, doing the puppy-eyes, which failed miserably.

"Please?"

"You're going to have so much fun! right Kyouya?"

"Yes, to make it clear, it is our own private beach"

"If you won't come, we will steal your precious cellphone!"

"Stop threatening Natsumi."

Having second thoughts, I finally made my decision. "Fine." I said. All of them cheered up while Haruhi just sighed, my sisters were happy too and for Kyouya, he was just having his blunt face as he types.

* * * *

We entered the private beach of Kyouya's family and I've got to admit, it's pretty huge and cool.

"Tamaki, it's like a dream sitting with you here" Cooed a girl beside Tamaki.

Seriously, girls these days should stop having those lines. It irritates me, although I do encounter them often in my favorite romance books. Kyouya then signals that "Alone time with Tamaki" for her is done and the next girl is up.

Next, the Hitachiin twins were playing volleyball when it rolled away, the two chased each other while the girls squealed. Then the weirdest thing was that Mori-senpai and Hunny-senpai and the girls were doing some moves that I absolutely don't know. My sisters were swimming in the beach while I and Haruhi just sat under the umbrella with a blanket under us.

"This trip could've been so much fun if the girls weren't here." I said. "Yeah, I agree with that" We both sweat dropped when a girl spoke behind us. It was about Haruhi swimming. Haruhi just refused and unconsciously uses her host powers, as Tamaki says it, on the girls.

The girls then fainted and walked away lovestruck. "Soooo, how's auntie? I heard about what happened from dad." She said showing concern in her eyes.

"She's fine,we do have communications through my cellphone. Though what makes me sad is that she's sick." I told her, looking out in the horizon.

She just nods while we continue to look at the ocean. "Hey Haruhi and Natsumi!" Hunny called out to us while he holds a bucket of shellfishes, with a sea urchin. We walked up to him while I greeted, "Yo,"

"Look what I got!" he says as he shows us his collection of shellfishes, Haruhi seemed to be surprise by the looks of it. We looked around and guess what, we were surrounded by lots of crabs, literally crabs. Mori-senpai was just holding some more buckets of shellfishes.

"Hey Haru-chan and Mi-chan, want to help me gather some more hellfishes?" Asked Hunny.

"I think you meant to say shellfishes Hunny-senpai" Haruhi corrected him, sighing.

"How 'bout you Natsumi?" Offered Hunny, holding the bucket to me.

"I'll pass." I told him as I raised my hands in front of me.