Chapter Fifteen: Analysa the Innocent

Chapter Fifteen

Today, the host club was unusually productive. The room was filled with a large amount of girls than before, resulting to the boys to multitask. Same goes with us Sachiyo Sisters, Erin and Saki have been running around frantically as they did their best to serve the customers, while I would often play the piano for entertainment and would occasionally help my sisters in serving the customers.

It was a pretty busy day.

"Tired already?" I didn't need to turn my head to know who spoke, I already knew it was Hikaru. "Yep. The Host Club's unusually full today. How about you? Tired of accommodating the girls and displaying your 'brotherly love'?" I asked him, barely lifting my gaze from the tea I was pouring onto the three porcelain teacups. Once I was done, I lifted the tray the teacups were placed in and slowly made my way to the customers, not waiting for Hikaru's response.

Just before I could take my second step, my fingers accidentally slipped from the handle and I watched in horror as it fell to the ground in slow motion. I stood there, frozen in shock. Paying debt is definitely not on my to-do list today. I shut my eyes closed, and braced for the sound of it shattering to the ground and for the disgusted stares they will be giving me.

"Princess, you should really be careful next time. You wouldn't want to owe money to the host club, right?" said the devious ginger head in front if me as he held the tray with the tea cups in his hands, a smirk plastered on his face. Everything was perfectly placed in the tray, although there were a couple of tea droplets here and there. But it was perfectly clean!

What. The. Fudge?

I blinked a couple of times in confusion. How on earth was he able to catch that? I mean, that's impossible! Is this guy Superman or what?

"Are you Superman?" I whispered as I stared at him with wide eyes. He chuckled, his smirk never leaving his face. "Well, that depends if you'd allow yourself to be Lois Lane." he replied with such confidence. This guy really does know how to trigger something in me.

My cheeks instantly heat up, and I was pretty sure I was as red as a tomato right now. I playfully punched his arm before retrieving the tray and making my way to the customers, leaving Hikaru behind.

I placed the teacups onto the table where Tamaki and two other love-struck girls were. I cringed every time the other would ask silly questions like when will they get married, how many children will they have, and other cringeworthy questions. Tamaki handled it professionally, which was totally amazing.

I began my way towards where the piano was in order to get a good view of who I will be serving next. My eyes scanned the large room for any signal from the hosts. No one seemed to be needing assistance; Mitsukuni and Mori were busy accommodating two lovely young ladies, the twins were doing their thing as they displayed their 'brotherly love', Kyouya was busy jotting notes down on his black notebook, Tamaki was still busy with the two weird girls, and my sisters were back in their designated stations. This, by far, has been the busiest I've seen of the host club.

I reminisced on my first days here as an entertainer and a maid. It was fun, dramatic, and surprising. Honestly, I never expected to get attached to these boys. Our first meeting seemed like days ago when in reality, it has been months.  It's crazy how close all of us got in the span of a couple of months. My sisters were clearly enjoying their time in the host club, too. Despite the glares they get from the envious customers and the somewhat annoying nature of the boys, they were seemingly having the time of their lives.

I snapped back to reality once Kaoru raised his hand and mouthed 'one' to me. I immediately prepared the tea and carefully placed it on the tray. Slowly and cautiously, I made my way over to their table as I tightly gripped the handles of the tray.