Chapter Six: First Day of Entertainment, Succesful

Hello guys! Hiromimi here!

Sorry if I haven't updated for TOO LONG. Good news, the official partner of Natsumi will almost be chosen. If you are wondering why Analysa Rene didnt come up in the previous chapters, it's a secret ^_^.

Chapter six below

EDITED (12/23/15): EDITED IT. I EDITED THIS EXCUSE OF A BOOK.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter Six: First Day of Entertainment, Successful

Some peace and quiet is all I need for this day, alone in my bed while my sisters are out. Perfect.

Riing Riing Riing

I groaned in frustration for my phone to interrupt my relaxation on my bed, I unfolded the cellphone and saw a text coming from a stranger.

"Wake up Natsumi, you're going to be late :)"

Then, I realized that it was already 6:43. Usually, I would wake up 5:00 am but since I was exhausted, I stayed longer. My eyes widened when I realized what I forgot.

School.

I rose up and raced in the bathroom and changed into my uniform. When I was already down, I saw my sisters with their grumpy expressions including Yuno, I gave them a peace sign and we all went to Ouran.

The day was just like any other day, leading Yuno to her department, us going straight to our classrooms. It was just another BORING day. I really miss my friends in the public version of this school, but it can't be hel- WHAT THE FUDGE AM I BLABBING ABOUT?! Then it hit me. Today will be our first day to be in Kyouya's club as their 'maids'. So I guess it's Ouran High School Host and Maids club.

We all walked to the club room to meet the boys and opened the door, rose petals flew while I just sneezed.The hosts were in front of me including Haruhi while I just stood there. "So are you ready?" Hunny said as he holds onto Mori..

I nodded my head and went somewhere inside as my sisters and them talk. "Natsumi," a boy called out to me. I turned to see Kyouya holding his black notebook. "For today, you will be performing to certain guests here. So, what instrument do you insist to use?" I yawned and sighed deeply before answering, "Piano."  He nods his head and walks away and turne my attention to the window near me.

I caught a sight of a girl being hugged with her mother father, and I can't help but be sad. If it wasn't for him, I could've been that girl outside, a complete family.

"Natsumi!"

Turning again to the hosts and my sisters, I burst out laughing seeing Erin wearing a maid outfit, it was HILARIOUS! But, I admit it, she was so cute. Erin was blushing really hard while Saki runs around the room being chased by the twins, probably being forced to be in a maid dress.

"Tell me why I should wear this?" Erin said pointing to her outfit. "Because if you decline wearing this outfit, all the energy Mrs. Hitachiin made for that outfit will go to waste. Therefore, you will be punished. The first one is, I might spill your secret," Erin's eyes widened as he mentions about her "secret". "Second, you'll face the ultimate consequence namely, 'Feather' " he continues. This time, Erin's mouth was open in shock, as if she doesn't know what to do.

"Fine, I'm wearing this, just don't spill it out, got that smarty?" She says as he points at Kyouya. Kyouya just smiles while I looked at Saki guessing she was next.

"To the dressing room!" The twins shouted, they held both of Saki's shoulders and pulled her to the dressing room full of, I guess maids because of the lady noises. Soon, she came out wearing another version of a maid outfit, she kept on complaining on how short it is and how many frills were there on her dress.

But, the truth was that her dress had less frills than Erin's not to mention it's also longer than Erin's. "Well, places everyone! The host club will open any minute now!" Tamaki announced. I just stood at the back knowing I'll just get bitter expressions from the girls who will come in.

The door soon opens revealing a crowd full of girls scurrying inside. Once they were in, they requested hosts and the others started to call Erin and Saki to order something.

"Natsumi!" Tamaki called, I walked towards him, I felt some girls whispering behind my back as I walk edcloser to him. He whispers to me to play a song on the piano, and so I did.

I asked Kyouya where the piano was, and he pointed to the far left corner of the room. I approached the piano and started playing a certain piece I learned not too long ago.

I stopped my song earning claps from the audience in front of me, I felt proud of myself after that. "Go Natsumi! You rock!" Hunny applaud, I smiled in happiness.

I bowed down and said, "Thank you everyone!". It was a great experience showing my talent to others.

"That was amazing Natsumi!" the twins praised.

"I agree!" Tamaki said.

"Indeed." Kyo-nii said.

"That's our sister!" Saki and Erin praised.

Then I earned an "Hm." from Mori-senpai.

The day went on with girls coming in and out, asking for a song to be played or for food and soon, before we knew it, club hours were done.

________________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter..The song up there is My Song by GirlDeMo's Marina a.k.a Iwasawa. Thank you for the comments and votes on my story!. :D

EDIT: Deleted the singing part. Not making her sing anymore. Nuh-uh not anymore.