And So Are You

You entered the kitchen again with the brother's dishes. Dinner had been hectic since then because Karamatsu let it slip that he had feelings for you while he was drunk. This caused tension between him and Osomatsu immediately, especially since the eldest had not been informed.

"(Name)-chan's mine! She doesn't want some out-of-date prude like you!" Osomatsu screamed.

"Eh?! And why would she want a go-getter slot player like you?!" Karamatsu snapped.

The other brothers shouted, "Fight, fight!" repeatedly while they went at each other.

You chose this moment to retreat from the situation, but with Karamatsu close behind. He slapped his beer can on the kitchen counter as you were cleaning the second dish.

"I saw you with him earlier." Karamatsu announced.

You spun around with the cleaning rag in your hand.

"W-Why is it any of your business who I talk to?" You fumed.

"Don't you already know?" He huffed in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I get it, but why do you and Osomatsu have to compete for me? I can't be the only one around.." You looked down at the floor tiles.

"I know, but it's not even fair that you won't hear me out, (Name)!" He looked hurt, refusing to look away from you.

"I did, but I don't want to hurt Osomatsu's feelings either." You mumbled.

He sighed, taking another sip. He grew quieter as he spoke again, "I'm sorry about everything... I think Osomatsu is best for you."

You looked shocked as your eyes snapped up to meet his. Maybe he wasn't as selfish as you thought he was, but then again all of them were in their own ways.

"Thanks, but you'd better watch your back. Osomatsu's pissed and you know how it goes already." You laughed while rinsing out a plate.

Karamatsu winced at the thought. Great, one more thing he needed to deal with.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped. Heh it doesn't matter as long as I do it for love.~" He struck into his trademark pose.

You threw the rag right at his face. He ended up on the floor, twitching in pain.

"Y-You idiot!" You blushed, a smile on your face as you left the kitchen.