But The Roses Are Wilting

"There you are, you piece of crap!" You heard Osomatsu shouting within minutes.

"Oh, great. They ran into each other again." Choromatsu looked up from his magazine.

Osomatsu lunged himself in the room at Karamatsu, who was sitting at the table and glancing at himself in the mirror.

"H-Hey get off me! Mom just bought this new hoodie!" Kara yelped from under him.

"Not until you say Uncle!" Osomatsu flashed a wicked grin.

"N-No! This is about (Name) again, isn't it?" Karamatsu said as he continued struggling from Osomatsu's grasp.

Osomatsu said nothing as his grasp grew tighter on the second eldest.

"Hey! Quit making such a fuss, I'm trying to read." Choro frowned, knowing his scolding would be casted aside.

Osomatsu actually stopped, tossing Karamatsu into a heap on the floor. He walked over to you and threw a lazy arm over your shoulder.

"(Name)'s mine, got it? All of you better get it through your heads already." He growled.

"Pretty sure no one's that bothered by it..." You commented, watching as Ichimatsu gave him the finger from his side of the room.

"Right... And I already talked to (Name) about it yesterday." Karamatsu rolled over.

"Eh?! Who said you could do that?" He looked in disbelief.

"It was nothing serious," you interjected, "and if you actually listened to him, you'd know that he wants me to be with you instead."

Osomatsu's mouth clamped shut as Karamatsu nodded eagerly. He picked up his broken mirror and faced it so that Osomatsu's reflection was apparent in it.

"Heh, look at yourself. Becoming so reckless over (Name). Guys like us should have a bit more class." He winked.

"As if you have any..." Ichimatsu commented under his breath.

Osomatsu snorted at this and clutched his rib, acting out in pain.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! He's so painful!" He howled in laughter.

You punched him on the arm, causing him to rub it rapidly.

"Oi! What was that for (Name)?" He looked over at you.

"Um, what do you think? Act nicer to Karamatsu! He gave me up for you, but I'm starting to have second thoughts..." You teased.

"N-No! You promised... And..and I'll do anything for you, okay? You mean more to me than money!" His eyes shone brilliantly.

You laughed at his dense sense of humor.

"Oh, alright. Don't get so worked up." You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Okay, but I'm going to need to punish you for punching me (Name).~" His voice suddenly got dangerously low.

"Ah? And what would that punishment be?" You raised a brow, trying not to appear nervous.

"Find out." He whispered, inching closer to you.

Your breath caught in your throat as your lips were almost touching his. In a blink of an eye he leaned back from you, laughing right in your face.

"Pffft!~ Did you actually think I was going to kiss you (Name)?! How predictable!" He laughed wildly.

"W-What the hell was I supposed to think?" You regained your composure.

"Hahh! I should have known!"

"S-Shut up!" You punched him on the arm again.

'He still has no tact, what a NEET.' You rolled your eyes and smiled.