chapter 2

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Micheal asked after I had gotten a decent shower and changed cloths. I reapplied my make up so that if anyone besides Alan popped in they wouldn't ask questions.

"Sounds good. Do you wanna choose?" I asked trying to be as sweet as possible. The last text I had received was over an hour ago so I guess Alan had a plan.

"Sounds good. Can I have a glass of wine love?" Micheal asked me. I nodded and jumped up to get him his drink. I had just got into the living room when I noticed the grey mustang outside.

"Here babe," I said handing Micheal his glass. He followed my gaze out the window.

"I'll get it," I said kissing his cheek. When I opened the door Austin Carlie was walking toward me. He had on aviator sunglasses and usual rock star apparel.

"Austin! What a nice surprise!" Micheal said from behind me. I watched Alan carefully as hatred spread across his face.

"Sorry for just dropping in Micheal just needed to discuss a possible collaboration with you," Austin said calmly.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Alan asked giving me a look that said I need to follow soon after.

"Yeah bud it's up stairs on the left," Micheal said.

"Why don't we take this outside it's such a nice day out!" Austin said enthusiastically. Alan brushed passed me gently bumping his shoulder to mine.

"I'll get some guitars and a couple amps in-case you wanna work anything out!" I said and kissed Micheal on the cheek.

"Thanks babe! Isn't she a beauty?" Micheal said continuing his conversation with Austin and heading outside. When I got into my room I found Alan stuffing my cloths into the bag I had laid out earlier.

"You ready?" He asked me. I nodded and shoved what little belongings I had left into my purse. I grabbed two guitars and an amp and headed downstairs.

"Here we are!" I said setting his music equipment up.

"Thanks love. Here why don't you sit for a while?" Micheal said offering his seat to me. I nodded and sat down. Austin and Micheal played some chords and I watched as Austin faked writing lyrics.

"I'm gonna just dash to the bathroom," I said and rushed off out the front door. Alan honked Austins car and I practically dove in the back seat. Austin shook Micheal's hands and they both called my name. When I didn't show Micheal got suspicious.

"Where is she?" He asked squinting at Austin.

"She said she was in the bathroom right?" Austin said trying to keep Alan at bay.

"Wouldn't sup rise me if she ran off," Alan finally let slip.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Micheal said becoming enraged.

"Well if i were getting beat to where I could be dead I'd leave too," Alan said haughtily. That was the last straw. I watched as Micheal threw a punch and Alan fell. I sprang from the car as fast as I could when Micheal turned his attention to Austin.

"So you're just going to take her from me then are you?"  Micheal said slugging Austin. I yelped as I dragged Alan back to the car. Micheal saw me and Immediately flew towards us beating Alan.

"STOP YOU BASTARD STOP!" I yelled. He didn't yield and for the first time I felt stronger than him so I jumped on his back and hit him hard with my tennis shoe. It got him to falter and roll off Alan but then he reached for me. Alan bounced up and grabbed me so that I was out of reach and we raced for the car. Austin came over and punched him directly in the nose and then hit him where the sun don't shine. He was laying on the floor groaning as we drove away. Austin's cuts were minor. Alan had a gash on his head from when he was thrown to the ground that was bleeding profusely.