Chapter 16

I watched as the boys opened their show with "O.G. Loko." Alan smiled over at me with every chance he got. The fans were going crazy and there was already a huge moshpit. I was instructed during the breakdown to run out and say "I Go hard in the motherfuckjng paint nigga," I don't know if I'll say the last part but I know I'm excited to set off a wall of death. The backdoor opened shedding light into the stage but I pretended not to notice. After Evan and Austin's ttle tiff earlier she went home and poured and hadn't been back since. Austin is a wreck and I think they can tell. Alan smiled at me and someone behind me. The breakdown came and I ran onstage taking the mic from Austin as Alan whispered that Evan was here. He was lucky I could scream. He hugged her and rescued me.

"Where have you been?" I asked with disaproval dripping in my tone.

"Being stupid," Evan responded.

"You got that right!" I said while flipping my hair over my shoulder and walking away. Truth is I can't stay mad at her and that's my downfall. The rest of the boys set went by in a blur and I was happy when it was finally over.

"I'm so tired!" I yawned and Evan laughed. She didn't have much time to talk to Austin as he came offstage and then ran to a meet and greet. Alan pecked me on the cheek and ran after him.

"Why don't we head home. it'll probably be a late night for the boys," Evan said. I didn't want to just leave but at the same time I was dead in my feet.

"Sounds like a plan. Hey did you and Austin fix things?" I asked trying to avoid letting her know I knew what was going on.

"Sort of. We still have a lot of talking to do," she responded. I knew that was coming. Without traffic on the road it was only about a ten minute drive to the apartment and I was tired. I went in and took a shower but I decided to just try and stay up long enough so that I could see Alan come home.

"Oh my god! that's such a beautiful person laying in my bed. Am I lost or are they waiting for me?" Alan said attempting to be cute. He was obviously exhausted.

"Come here you," I said seductively and he followed my commands without a second thought.

"I need a shower," Alan murmured after I kissed him.

"Then let's go," I said flirtatiously pulling him by his belt loops.

--________-------------------------------

When Alan and I finished our shinanagins in the shower we could hear faint angered tones.

"Right back at it again," I sighed while plopping myself down in bed.

"Some things never change," Alan said wrapping his arms around me and I was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------

A/N sorry it's a filler but I felt it was needed.