Chaper 26 beginning again.

When I finally had all I needed I headed to the airport. It was stupid of me to think that I could just leave all sources of communication behind so I grabbed my phone from the hotel and my credit cards and left as fast as I came. I knew it was going to be hard starting over but it had to be done. When I got to the airport the flight attendant manning the ticket desk checked me in and I slid her the card to pay for the 700 dollar ticket to London. That's when I had to text max.

"I'm coming out there. Don't tell anyone I'm coming, don't tweet about it and don't meet me at the airport. I'll see you in fourteen hours," I said. He and I had rehearsed this many times before. Max had been my first best friend aside from Michael when my parents died. I mean I had Julie and Sierra but they turned out to be not such a good influence. Well Sierra was great but I couldn't just be friends with her and not Julie at the time. I kept hoping and almost praying that somehow Alan would evade security and confront me one last time. I knew that wasn't going to happen and when it bored ex the plane I sent out a text to Aaron and Evan saying thank you for everything. I would keep in touch with them of course but for now I had to turn my phone off. There was no one on the plane except for myself a business men the pilots and the flight attendants. It was a good thing I could sleep virtually anywhere.

"Excuse me miss? Would you like a blanket or pillow or both?" The younger and obviously very new to the job flight attendant asked.

"No I'm good but thank you," I told her and she smiled and moved on. The plane was now racing to the end of the taxing lane and everyone was in a seat.

"Ladies and sir we are about to take off for our flight to Europe and since this is not a full flight. Well since I've been informed that there are only two people in this flight I do hope you don't mind if we play a little music to help make the fourteen hours pass smoothly. The weather is looking good and we should arrive in London about noon time there. Thanks for choosing southwest," the captain said just before he turned in the octane on Sirius XM. I'm glad he has good taste. The take off in a plane is always the hardest part of flying. I took a window seat even though I didn't have to and watched the sun rise. The DJ came over the music that was fading. The sun was just peaking up over the earths vast land and the sky was orange.

"This is a brand new song released to bring up hype for "the American dream tour," co headlined by Bring Me a the Horizon and Of Mice and Men. Hope this song gets you to buy tickets because these two bands are kick ass. So without further adu here is "bones Exposed," by non other than Of Mice and Men!" The man said. As if he wasn't already on my mind, Alan found his way back into my life. I listened to the song intently and tried not to cry. I faced the window as tears started to prick my eyes and it was a relief when the song was over. The song was amazing as always and I knew that the boys were very proud of this record but it was al in retrospect for me. It was like I was a fan hearing her favorite bands latest single for the first time and incident handle it. I watched the dun rise and finally after letting my mind wander I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

When I woke up I had tears streaming down my face but I was still facing the window. I was asleep for six hours and there was about five hours left in the flight. I quickly used my shirt to wipe away the tears and readjusted myself. I had dreamed yet again of Alan and I getting married. We were in Florida on a stretch of beach in jetti park near cocoa beach. Evan was my made of honor and only bridesmaid. Austin's band mates were his best men and my family was there. We flew all of our friends there and were staying in the hard rock in Seminole county. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the ocean was crashing in the background. I had on a short white dress and flip flops with my toes and fingers painted a cute coral color. There were flowers in my hair and blue ribbons in Evan. She was gushing of course and I had my brother whom I had recently reconnected with walk me down the and give me away. Austin was taking a side video and tearing up and I could barely speak because I was crying with joy. Alan had smiled more than I had ever seen him smile and it was like a fairytale. The more I thought about it the more I cried. I wanted so desperately to turn around but I knew I couldn't bring myself to do it. When I had finally stopped crying there was about an hour left in flight. I had become lost in thought again and wasn't ready to give up on that dream. I wanted to remember it at all costs. I was in a trance as I walked off the plane and through the airport. I was lucky I left cloths at max's last visit. I gave the taxi man the address and it only took about ten minutes to get there. I remembered where he kept the spare key and let myself in.i was glad when I found the was the only one home.

"Hey are you okay what happened?" Max bombarded me. For the first time I let my tears fall I front of a friend. I was shaking I was crying so bad. I hadn't eaten and it was making me dizzy so max set me down on the couch. He looked at me in a pitying way but I wasn't having it. I had to tell Him why I was here and what happened but I couldn't handle it. I was just glad he knew I was too fucked up to answer at the moment.

"Here I made some eggs and toast. No one knows your here so you can feel free to freshen up," max said. I smiled half heartedly but didn't speak. My side was killing me and when I lifted my shirt I saw a dermal was inflamed from me grabbing my side so much. The look on max's face was priceless.

"Oh yeah, I got a little wild," I said with a small chuckle.

"I see that," he said with a smile.

"Okay well I should let you know what happened," I said taking a deep breath and got comfortable.

"Yeah start if you want," max said telling me he was willing to listen.
-/////////////////////////----------------////////////////////////////---------------//////////////

A/N lots more to come. I'm getting out of my funk ;)