3

*Astley's POV*

"Ready to go?" I asked Austin. He was sitting in one of the benches, playing with the boxes.

"Yeah!" he said, jumping up and smiling.

"Then let's go."

I said goodbye to Ally and we went to Austin's car.

"Sweet ride." I commented.

"It's, uh, my parents' car." he admitted. "I don't have one yet. I just got my license, so my parents want me to prove I can drive-"

"Austin!" I laughed, cutting him off. "Listen, it's a cool car. You don't have to worry. At least you can drive."

"You don't have your license?"

"Not yet. I got my permit. I'm saving up to buy a car and then I'm gonna go for my license."

"Oh. Cool!"

We climbed into the car and drove to the Moon residence. It was a nice house. It was kinda big. Bigger than mine. Mine was only small, though.

"We're here. Cassa de Moon. Whatever that means." Austin said.

We climbed out of the car and into the house.

"Austin, is that you?!" a voice called.

"Yeah mom! It's me! I brought a friend with me!" Austin replied.

A woman with blonde hair appeared from around the corner. She smiled at Austin and I.

"Hi there. I'm Austin's mom. Who might you be?" she asked, very politely.

"I'm Astley. I work at Sonic Boom." I replied, extending my hand.

"Oh! So YOU'RE the Astley our little Austin is always talking about. He's told us a lot about you. It's great to finally meet you." Mrs. Moon said.

"Mom!" Austin snapped, his face turning red.

"Austin Monica Moon, don't you use that tone with me."

"Mom!"

I laughed.

"Yes, I'm that Astley. It's great to meet you Mrs. Moon." I said.

"Mom, I'm gonna take Astley up to my room. Please don't embarrass me more then you already have." Austin said before taking my hand and pulling me up the steps.

He opened the door to his room and flopped down onto his bed. I laughed and took a seat in the chair by his desk.

"When were you gonna tell me that your middle name was Monica?" I asked.

Austin groaned.

"Um, never?" he replied. I laughed again.

"It's cute. I like it."

"It's a girls name!"

"And what's wrong with that? There's plenty of boys out there with girls names. Bailey, Riley. My first name is a boys last name." I said.

Austin sat up.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah! You've never heard of Rick Astley? He was this huge singer back in the 80s or 90s. My parents were huge fans. They named me after him because they met at a Rick Astley concert."

"Still a better name the Monica."

"Which is your middle name and people will probably never know."

Austin and I laughed as he lied back onto his bed. I looked around his room. I noticed a small guitar hung on the wall with other normal sized ones.