Prologue

My Name is Issabelle Lucia Quinn. i have black hair, i have the most beautiful light green eyes. my hair is naturally wavy thank god i'm lucky. i got to admit, i'm not like other girls, they say this to themselves "i'm to ugly, and fat" you know you say that to yourself well WRONG! i don't do that i am actually pretty hot, least that's what my father and brothers and my friends say, i believe it. and i am not chunky, nor fat, nor skinny. i'm fit, i have an hour glass figure if that's what you want to know.

My father is a supernatural Hunter his name is the famous (maybe not in your mind but around here he is one of the most known) Finn Daniel Jackson Quinn. i know pretty weird name right?

And he called the other week to tell me He has brain cancer and he will die in a couple of months.

So I have to follow in his footsteps since I am his only child.he didn't trust any of my step brothers. So in order to continue family business is for him to train me. I don't really believe in this stuff. I mean come on Vampires? Ghosts? Werewolves? Possession? Old myths? I mean come on that stuff is not really real is it? I am only going to go down there and tell him once again this is all his imagination.

I travel back to Illinois on Monday.

I don't know what really happened to my birth mom. I was 6 and all that I remember is my dad picking me up outside and running. When we got back that night the house was burned down and fire trucks were everywhere and police.

I hardly don't remember Anything of my mom Like no memory. Dad hated talking about her. So I just stopped thinking about her completely. That's probably why I don't remember anything of her.

My two step brothers are Charlie Cannon and Michael Torez. even my step brothers are step brothers. My dad had been married three times. And two of them didn't have kids, i mean they had kids but they weren't his.One is to this girl with the last name cannon. She told me her first husband that, Charlie was the only good thing that came out of that relationship she said. My 2nd step mom was a doctor Miranda Torez . She had a kid with her firs husband and They got divorced because he cheated on her. And before them was my mom. But they died.

My two brothers were going to live with me. Because they were starting college and I am the only one who could pay for rent and food. They could to. They just can't work all the time anymore because of college. So I told them they can live with me. Since I will probably never find a man that will love me.

Yes I have never been in love. never had a boyfriend. I have had my first kiss. You can't have sex without kissing am I right. Sorry I tried to be funny there but it didn't work. Just to let y'all know nothing like that is in this book not full details anyway. You sick perverts.

Anyway so now that you know some about me let's get on with it. Oh and by the way I only have one best friend her name is Taylor Kenny.