Chapter 4: Attraction

* Back when Cas was talking to Finn*

Finn's P.O.V.

"Cas, i'm dying-" he cut me off. "i can heal you, no matter what it is" he held out two fingers and was coming closer to my forehead."NO! cas i don't want to be healed. it's my time to go and i'm going to take it, i don't want to die in a case cas. and Izz comes running  and finds a way to bring me back to life. she doesn't know about that stuff yet, i want you to keep her safe no matter what. remember when you said you owed me a favor, thats all i ask" cas shook his head yes. " sure, i will keep her safe" 'also never let her near those Winchesters. everyone they love dies, and i can tell that she know you that there is only a matter of time before she meets them. just don't let her get to close because the people they love die. and if one of them figures out that they love her. sometime soon she will die.

i don't want that to happen to my girl, when i'm not around be there for her. and i will find out that if you haven't you are not going to like me in heaven because i'm coming after you" cas nods.

*Back to the Present*

Issabelle's P.O.V.

 i am taking dad ti the hospital, its getting harder for him. he i s starting to loose his memory, and now its only a matter of time. "Izz just drop me off, please don't go in there, to watch me die, i don't want you to watch that, just stay here, and say what you wanted to say now" he says i pulled up to the front of the hospital. " dad, i'm not a little girl anymore, i want to be there for you" i say feeling a cold streak running down my cheeks.

"you will always be there for me, right in here" he puts his hand on mine and put it where his heart is. " I love you" I say hugging him. he hugs me back. he gets out and heads towards the front desk.

Finn's P.O.V

" hi, i'm Finn Quinn. the doctor said to be back when its worse, and I would like to sign a DNR forum thank you" she hands me a clip board and goes to get a wheelchair and we head towards a empty room. after I get in the bed. I called out for Cas to see if he would come. " Cas it's time I know you here me I just wanted to make sure you heard me" I open my eyes and there he stood. "cas you know what to do" cas shook his head yes. "cas I want you to put that angel sword through me that you have in your pocket. and take care of my daughter. no Winchesters allowed unless you are right there with her to keep her safe, from them. if she does fall in love with one of them make sure nothing hurts her, I know you don't know what that means but just help her, or try to keep them apart as long as you can.

Issabelle's P.O.V.

I cry all the way back home , I did not sleep at all, I couldn't my father just died how can I sleep? I'm 50 mins away from home when I heard someone talking. "you know that's dangerous doing what your doing" I jumped at the sound of the sudden voice. I swerved off the road. it was Cas. "don't do that Castiel!" I yell at him. he just shrugs " I know your tired, I can get you home. he puts two fingers on my forehead and the car. next second we are in the driveway at my house.

but Cas was gone. "thank you" I call out to nothing.

next day

" I guess it's time to get my old jobs back" I say to Micheal. "yeah your slacking for this months rent and bills. so he wants to play it that way does he? lets see how he reacts when I play the you should be homeless if it wasn't for me." i say to him. "oh ok that was harsh" he smiled. i sip on my coffee. "Izz can you move your car so i can get mine out of the garage?" charlie comes in and says. "it's on the road beside the mailbox its not in the driveway." they look at me confused because i never parked there. well to be honest i didn't cas did. "ok well i will see yall later" charlie says putting on his leather jacket. it was the weekend. "actually can i borrow your car?"we switched keys.