Chapter 1: Going home

Issabelle's P.O.V.

"Issabelle, I'm coming with you!" Charlie says. "You can't dad only said me" I say to him as I put my suit case in the car. "But I've watched dad hunt a million times. I mean you don't even believe in this" he takes my suitcase out while he says it. "Charlie!! Stop ! Ok!" When dad is done training me I will train you how about that, since i cant have kids, plus i will probably never find a person for me." I say to charlie. " fine ok" he says and gives me a hug goodbye. Micheal heads towards me and charlie. "hurry up and leave already i'm tired of seeing ya" he smirks. he says that jokingly. "hey watch it i don't have to pay the bills you know so..."

i say putting my suitcase back in the car agian. "wait no! sis i was just kidding i didn't mean it i swear!! i love you and you know that!" he comes up to me. "you better be kidding" i say with a smile. he gives me hug i really am going to miss them. they both gave me a kiss on the cheek. i hand charlie since i can trust him. "here is the money for the bills for the 2 months i'll be gone.i not sending anymore so only bills or then you are going to have to work so don't spend it! i mean it!" " yes sis i will, love you bye!" they wave goodbye as they go in the house.

just as i am about to get in my car i see taylor come by with her car. " now you know, you cant leave me without saying goodbye." she hurries out her navy blue nissan. i was about to cry. as soon as i hug her. i know that its only two months but it will feel like forever without her. "hey! no crying or im going to cry and we both know that, that cant happen." she says. we laugh. we hug one last time and i get in my car and headed to my dads house in my hometown which is Illinois.

I Arrive two days later

i go up to the door and knock. i heard footsteps coming towards the door. He is probably checking the peephole to make sure its me. he opens it a second later. "Izz! i have missed you so much!, come in, i have your stuff ready" hey says giving me a hug, and i walked in. "ive missed you to" i say with a smile "Izz go up to your room your stuff is up there go ahead and unpack, after that we will get your car ready, then we will go grab dinner" "sure sounds like a plan.

i walk into my old room.i still dont believe in this stuff, but oh well. "holy......shizzbutt" i tried not t cuss because my dad would have heard me even if there was a bull horn in his ear he still would have herd me cuss. he does not put up with cussing in this house if he doesnt say it then its not allowed, and i have never ever heard him cuss and that says something, dealing with all the stuff he has to live with now.. im surprise as he never said one cuss word. all i could see is stuff scattered around the room. there was guns, wooden stakes, swords, bullets, knifes, axes and salt? m i seeing that right? and then there was a jug with a christian cross necklace over it.

"is that.. that holy water?"i thought i said it in my head. out of nowhere there was a deep voice behind me, it startled me so i jumped. i looked behind me. he chuckles it was daddy. "daddy you scared me dont do that" i laughed. " you know i still dont believe in this stuff right?" "yes but i'mma show you, come on izz, lets go get some dinner i cant wait any longer i'm hungry" he says leaning by the doorway with one hand on the side door fame, i nodded my head and we go downstairs

at the diner

a woman with long wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes, i could tell that she was about 5"9. she walks up to the booth we were sitting at. "Hello i'm Missie Bates, i will be your waitress-" i cut her off mid sentence. "did you say Missie Bates?" she nods "yes?" " Missie! it's me Izz! remember Issabelle Quinn?" she looks at me confused for a minute then my dad spoke. "Missie Abigail Bates now i know you remember me and my daughter" his voice must have flipped the switch, my dad hated her name so he always called her by her middle name. Abigail.

" Oh my Gosh Izz! how have you been i havent seen you in years!" "yeah, ive been good how about you?" i look over my shoulder and saw dad looking at the menu.i hand her my phne number and told her to call me sometime to catch up. she goes and gets our drinks. she comes back. "i'll have a double bacon cheeseburger with your famous seasoned curly fries, oh and dont forgot my blueberry pie" he says with a serious face. "i'll have the same, and whats up with you and pie?" i say. he replies "what can i say i love pie always have and always will." he smiles.

"so what case are we doing tomorrow?" i ask and putting air quotes around case. "since it's your first case, you cant know till we get there, it's the family tradition, so hopefully it will continue on to yours." he says holding my hands across the table.

I never told my dad about that i cant have a baby. it would break him in the inside if i told him but i think it's time i told him. "daddy, there's something i have been meaning to tell you for a while....but.... i cant have kids..... two years back i went to go to the doctor and he told me that a have a hostile uterus, so even if i did get pregnant, i would have to have a sesection really early in the pregnancy." i saw him loose all color from his face. i took him by surprised. i knew that it hurt him thinking i couldnt have a child and he wouldnt have any actual grand kids. our food comes. "daddy just in case i die and i dont have any kids i will teach one of my brothers" i told him but. i see this look on his face i have never seen before on him and it scared me like hell.

" no! god Hell No!! you will Not do that Issabelle Lucia Quinn!" he started to yell. that hit me hard he never yells. he has never yelled at me or any one. i got scared even worse. i did not question him again. we sat and ate our dinner in silence. at last the pies came. dad started eating his but i was taking mine home because i was full.

since your probably wondering what kind of hunter does my dad specialize in well i was told the man one was spirits, another three were demons, vampires, and werewolves but i think he does them all but thats the ones he is an expert at.