Chapter 5: Cas needs help

Issabelle's P.O.V.

2 months Later.

I get a call from cas. "issabelle, I am trapped" he tells me where he thinks he is at. I pack my things and hurry towards him.

hours later where cas is

he told me he has been captured by demons its a good thing that one day of training that I put 65 demon traps on bullets. I loaded my gun. I shut the trunk of my car. I check the place surroundings. there are 3 demons by the door, 2 on the first level, and 3 on the second, and 1 on the roof. by the looks of it, it looks like it has a basement. that's where cas is. I stay behind my car and hide. I use my scope and get the one on the roof. good thing I made sure I got sound proof bullets. I hide. I am about one block away. I wait a while and I shoot the ones by the doors.

The ones on the first floor comes out and so does the second. I take them all out. I grab my gun and run towards the entrance. I load my gun while i run. "Its a chick" I smile at the demon "it's that Quinn's daughter" they found out. "shit" I curse under my breath. I got my shotgun ready. I knocked the door down and there were two demons I shot them before they had a chance to put there hands on me. damn I'm good. i need to thank Roy. i get to the basement without a sound and go down stairs. there was a short man with an Irish/ British accent. and he had a deep voice. i over hear them.

 " so here's what your going to do for me." he starts walking. he turns and i could see that unlike the other demons his eyes were red. he probably never showed his real eyes. i have this thing where when i look into peoples eyes, i can know if they are a demon, or an angel or in humans i can see how they are feeling.

all i could tell was that he is very powerful.  i aim at him i am going to hit him 4 times to make sure he stays down for a while. i shot him in his stomach, chest, chin, and his arm.  i rush down the stairs. the man laughs " you think you can kill me with a bullet?" as i untie cas i say "no but it might stop you for a minute." he toss him a bullet. " it has a demon trap engraved in it. " i smirk. " i like you, your, clever and feisty, issabelle Quinn" i took cas " lets go" we start walking towards the exit. " you wont get away with this!  I am Crowley the King of Hell!" he screams as we are walking away from him. Cas looks at all the demons outside. " you took all of them out?" "yep!" I say cheerfully. Cas looks impressed. " dean and Sam could not-" he stops mid sentence. "dean and Sam who are they?" I ask.

" umm.. nothing don't worry about it" he says. I was about to get in the car when all of a sudden I was at home. "Why am I here?" I ask Cas as I put my shotgun in the trunk. "because Crowley will be looking for you, you need to stay low for a while. your father told me to keep you safe, and you wont e safe if you keep hunting." he says. "but, what if some comes here?" " fine but, don't get around any demons, I know that when you see people you can tell if they are. like when you first saw me, when you recognized me for the first time. you could see my wings, my eyes, and sometimes if you are lucky my real height. a flicker of green comes to your eyes but goes away, you can tell when your identifying someone. only angels, demons, or anything but humans can tell your doing it." he says. "fine" I say in a huff. " now I have to go, but keep safe" I shut the trunk and Cas disappears.  I walk inside and nobody was home yet great. just perfect. I get to working on demon traps. I put them all in the house and in the yard. (invisible paint/ clear paint so you cant see it)