Chapter 2: Training

Next Day

Issabelle's P.O.V.

I go downstairs o get a cup of coffee. I made sure i got dressed before i came down, my dad hates it when you walk around in pajamas. I don't know my dad is weird. Since i know we are taking photos i put on my blue dress and black hills with blue and black necklace and earrings to match.

With my hair in curls. I grabbed two front side pieces of my hair and braided them together in the back. And a black jacket that looked professional. "So i see that you know we are taking your pictures." He peeks at me over the newspaper. " yeah, but i don't know what to wear so i put on something fancy and i looked good in." I say as i sit beside him and drink my coffee. " well it will so for now, we will get your outfits later.

You need to learn how to draw the symbols and more. Then honey your are going to get your first tattoo." He smiles. "What?!?!?" I say. "Yep baby girl you have to get a tattoo, you have no choice, and question me again and you will see what happens" i do know what would happen. " go down to the basement. I will be there in a second"

I go downstairs to find a green screen,camera, something that i don't know what it is and then half the basement is covered in white plastic wrap, looks like there is 4 of them. Then i saw a door i have never seen before. I open it. I walk in the room. There was chains hooked to the floor a symbol on the ground and a chair in the middle of it. All the chains had all kinds of symbols on it.there were some hanging up, and then i saw a neck chain (something like a dog collar but human size) and handcuffs.

"What the hell??" I hurried out of there cause i didn't know what all of that stuff was. Dad come down the stairs "ready?" He asks me. "Yes" i say. We take a picture and dad goes over and make fake cards. Then he went over to a closet. "What size you wear?" "Umm medium in shirt and 13 in pants. He starts handing me clothes. "Grab a tub and start putting them in. "Whats this for?" " your uniforms" ohh that makes since.

Once we are done with that, we go over to a spray bottle and the plastic sheets. "Now your going to learn, symbols start drawing, and i will tell you what they are" there were all kinds o symbols, demon symbols, angel symbols, which symbols and more.

I had to memorize all the symbols. And apparently i had to learn exorcism. Well the words to exercise a demon and a ghost just in case burning their bodies or stuff doesn't work. " so i didn't know that angels were real to?" I say to dad. "Yeah i came to encounter one a while back, i didn't believe it either but trust me, if you don't believe in anything else you would probably believe this." He says. For some reason a part of me wants to believe in everything, but the other part is like "are you stupid? Or something? Of course its not real!"

i go to change into my gym clothes, and come back down. i was walking up to my dad when out of the middle of fucking nowhere a man shows right in front of me walking, :what in the fuck?!" i quickly say out loud. scared from the invisible appearing man, and that i just cussed right in front of my dad. this man was wearing a beige brown trench coat, he had brown hair. he was wearing slacks, and a white long sleeve shirt with dress shoes and a low blue tie. dad saw how scared, surprised, and curious i was. he ignores the guy and looks straight at me dead serious.

"I'm going to let that go, because he just appeared right in front of you, but I better not here that again. Remember when we were talking about angel? Well here you go." He points at the man. " you! You just don't give a crap when you appear randomly do you? You are going to learn  that right now u are not going to scare my daughter like that" he yells. This day just got even weirder. 

"I'm sorry I heard u called for me." The angel man apparently looks towards me. " I am an angel of the lord, I'm Castiel" he says . "Issabelle Quinn" i say giving Castiel a worried look. "ok, yes i did call for you i need a favor Cas" my dad says "anything" Cas replies. i look back at my dad." i need you to find someone and bring them here, i need my daughter to learn how to fight. bring a person that will teach her and make sure he is the best" Cas disappears, and a second later comes back with somebody. " this is Roy Harper, he will teach you Issabelle" Cas says.