Chapter 3: It's Time

2 months later 

Issabelle's P.O.V.

my dad has trained me.he only has one more month. my brother's will arrive some time today to see dad. he is not doing good. i have no idea what to do when he is gone. i think for two weeks i will non stop doing cases then go back home for a while, then leave again." daddy what do you want to do today?" i ask him. "just rest. you go out and get a case or something." he says sitting on the couch and watching tv.

1 hour later

Cas appears and starts talking to dad, they wanted to talk in private so i go upstairs. i heard a knock on the door. "i'll get it" i was wearing a peach shirt, a black leather jacket, with a grey hood, black skinny jeans and black kombat zipup boots. with my hair curled and i had makeup on.  " i got it!" running down the stairs. i open the door. it's Micheal and Charlie. "Micheal, Charlie!" i hug them both. "i know yall just got here but lets go somewhere dad is having a private conversation with one of his friends and it will be a while." i say so we go to my car and we all get in. " i call shot gun!" they said at the same time. so the run to get to the passenger door. ive missed them so much... Micheal gets to the door first." ha! beat that charlie!" we get in and i start the car. we go to a party that one of Micheal's old Faternity brother is having. 

i haven't told yall much about my brothers. so i think yall should get to know them a little better. Charlie came to live with me and my dad when i was 11. charlie is 2 years older than me. charlie is overprotective, smart, kind, Tall (6'0), he loves to help people, thats why he wanted to become a hunter. he is studying to be a doctor. he is charming, and a huge flirt.

Micheal came to live with me, charlie, and dad when i was 14. Micheal and me are the same age. but i am older than him by two months. he is very artistic, creative, a goofball, funny i saw him going on a date once. didn't mean to, but my dad did not want them going alone so i had to like babysit. but he is very romantic, loves family, he is very adventurous. i get along more with Micheal than i do with Charlie.

we get there and you could hear the music outside of the house. there was people all in the front yard. we go in and get some beer.

20 mins later

Micheal's P.O.V.

me and Izz is drunk as hell, we had about 15 tequila shots each. we are dancing outside together, and i have no idea where charlie is. but i hope he is ok. Izz puts her arm around my neck. me and Izz go way back before we lived together. we knew each other from school. we were best friends but then i moved away in middle school, but came back. i liked her back then. and she liked me to i could see it in her eyes every time i looked at her. but we are brother and sister now, so that can't happen. 

we got closer that gap between us was no longer there i put my hands down to her hips. "michie!, i'm getting sleepy" she said in a high pitched vice. she is definatley drunk.he her arms as she puts one around me and the other on my chest. and put her head on my chest. i put my hands on her back. charlie comes up to me.

"Bro, we got to go Dad will freak out!!" he looks down and sees Izz is holding on to me. Charlie face turned red and looked concerned, and serious. he furrows his brow gesturing whats going on? "we were dancing and then she said she was tired and i guess she fell asleep." charlies face turned even more red. he seems like he was jealous. why would he be jealous? "I'll call dad and say we are getting a room at the hotel, because it would take us 2 hours to get back and plus he cannot see her like this." "yeah" i say. charlie pulls his phone out and calls dad. "go ahead towards the car i'll be there in a minute" he says walking in the other direction.

i poked Izz's face. Izz, wake up! come on you gotta walk. "mm... Okay" she lets go and she tries to walk but she trips and falls on her face.n"whooops!" she laughs. she looks at me "carry me!" she starts running towards me. shit. she jumps and i caught her, i almost fell. but i made sure i didn't. i walked to the car. i feel her hand on my neck and she ran her fingers through my hair at the bottom of my neck. " i love you" she says looking in to my eyes. "i love you to sis" i say and put her in the back seat.

i am drunk but not as drunk as she is. Charlie comes and gets in a minute later. "Charlie! hey bro! i love you!" Charlie rolls his eyes. "i love you to" he says through gritted teeth. "Charlie whats up with you? why are you being so harsh to her?" he looks at the rear view mirror at Izz. "nothing, i am just thinking a lot". he starts the car and drives. "OH My GOODNESS! I AM ON A ROCKET SHIPP!!" i hear Izz yell. i couldn't help but laugh. it was way to funny. "NO! ROCKET SHIP WAY TOOOO FAST!!" she stops mid sentence then looks out the window "SQUIRREL!!!!" me and charlie jump. im laughing so much. i'm about to burst into tears cause im laughing so much.

Charlie finally gives in and chuckles. i watch Izz to see what shes doing. she is laying down and she has a look on her face saying you cant see me. then she peeks out the window then goes back down and she does it over and over. i finally said. "Izz what in the hell, are you doing?" "SSSHHHH!!!! he's going to see me." we are at a stoplight and there is a truck beside us filled with dudes. i laugh even harder. 

i look over to charlie. " we have one crazy, silly sister, you know that?" " yes we do indeed" we stop to get something to eat and head towards the hotel.

At Hotel Room

"I am so tired" me and Izz say at the same time and we both fell on the bed. we laugh. charlie shakes his head. Izz hurry's towards the bathroom next thing you know she is puking. dang. i look towards charlie saying " are you going or should i?" he gets up to go help Izz.

Issabelle's P.O.V.

Charlie comes in and i feel him touch my head. he was picking my hair up and holding it out so it wont get in my face. i wipe my mouth with a towel.. " thank you" i said " Yeah, yeah" he says. i'm sobering up. only just a little. i feel the liquid coming up my throat again. and i was puking. " yo, give me two waters out my bag" he tosses them to charlie. " here you need it" he says handing me a water. i hear Micheal turn on the tv. but then he turns it off. " i;m good now thank you charlie" he smiles. "your welcome"  i go to the bed and Micheal is turning on my speaker and connected it to his phone. he starts playing music and then he fell right asleep.

 i get into the bed and under the covers so did charlie. " good night jerks" i say turning off the lamp. "goodnight freak" charlie says. he turns over on his stomach and puts his hands around his pillow with his face towards me.

Next Day

Charlie's P.O.V.

i wake up to find Izz still sleeping. i kiss her cheek and check my phone. 

Makenna: Babe when you coming home?

"ugh i seriously need to break up with this chick" 

Charlie: When i get home

Makenna: SmartAss Stop!

Charlie: i will be home in a week

Makenna: I love you

Charlie: i love you to bye

i power off my phone so i wont see her messages if she texts me or calls me. i get up and order room service. after that i took a shower, " oh my god talk about a headache from hell" i hear Izz say "so she's alive?" i say to her. " i wish i wasnt" "come on Izz dont say that.

"so dad finally told me how my mom died" i opened the bathroom door. "charlie! stay in the bathroom for a minute. "ok, and how did she die?" i call out behind the door. " by a yellow eyed demon, dad said a couple of yeard ago that some guy named Dean killed him, and his mom died the same way, oh and you can come out now plus food is here" i open the door i was wearing only a towel around my waist. " i got your favorite sice i knew you were going to have a headache when you woke up.

i grabbed my clothes from my bookbag. " charlie put your clothes on!!" she says pushing me into the bathroom. " ooohh. Icecream for breakfast ROCKY ROAD IN MY MOUTH YOU GO YAYYY!!!" I could hear her, i smiled.