Screeching To A Halt

Every fairy tale with a wolf is bound to have a horrible part somewhere in the story. After years of being on the wrong side of multiple horrors, the Doctor and Jessie have hoped to have escaped the terrible times for now.

But the worst is always saved for last . . . and the worst can be what finally sends Jessie over the edge once and for all.

***

Ominous enough yet?

An important thing to note: this book will be through the Ponds' episodes to "The Snowmen," then we've got a new book. There's a major behavior shift for someone (three guesses to who it is) and it's way too big to be covered in one book. So, there's two!

Anyway, recapping on the 3rd Bad Wolf . . . she has stormy grey eyes and long dark hair, her bangs braided back in an Asgardian style. Her outfit is like a pirate's: a black camisole tank top, an offwhite off the shoulder shirt, a hot pink skirt with a black belt, black leggings, black pirate boots, and a mauve frock coat. She is portrayed by Alexandra Daddario, and her theme is "Warlords" by Audiomachine.

Just a bit of an introduction to get everyone hyped. :) When this round of updating is done, we'll get to the prologue and "Asylum of the Daleks!"