Epilogue

And here's where this book ends. Enjoy the epilogue - I think you'll like the guest. ;)

***

Clara Oswin Oswald's grave remained in the cemetery, but over a century later, vines had grown over it, blocking the name.

An eerily familiar girl walked through the graveyard, heading for the exit. "Where are you going?" her friend shouted, running after her.

"Short cut!" the girl answered.

"Through there? I hate this place! Don't you think it's creepy?"

The doppelgänger of Oswin Oswald and Clara Oswin Oswald grinned. "Nah," she looked over her shoulder. "I don't believe in ghosts."

As the girl went on, her friend following behind nervously, a shadow moved behind a tree. Had they both looked, they would have indeed seen a ghost.

The First Bad Wolf smirked as she watched the two go on, then looked back towards Clara Oswin Oswald's grave. "Impossible girl, eh?" she giggled to herself. "Well, I never could resist."

***

So for the next book, we get the control freak, the man who can't be controlled, the insane soldier wolf, the twin that's fast, and the twin that's weird.

I can't wait. I honest to God can't.

Keep an eye on my profile, guys! Book Nine, "Experiencing The Impossible," will be up in a few minutes!

I'm so glad you lot have been putting up with how I treat J. :) Until the next book!

 ~ WB039