Chapter 20

"So, can you handle this?" Brody and I were walking into school on the first day of my junior semester. In four months I would no longer be a junior, and would join him as a senior at TJP.

"I sure hope so," I clung to him just a bit more as we walked toward my first class.

"Doll, you killed a shit ton of demons over the summer, and you're worried about classes? After what you did, this should be a walk in the park," Brody laughed at me a bit when we stopped in front of my first class. "I'm going to come over to your house after practice, will you be home?"

"I should be by then," I nodded. Marc, Keegan and I were finished with classes here at TJP at two, then would go over to Hood for classes until four, Brody would be at my house soon after. "I'll see you at lunch, right?"

"Yes, you will," he leaned down and kissed me. "Good luck, doll." Another kiss and he was walking down the hall to his first class.

I walked into my class and sat down with Marc and Keegan. I was so relieved that they had no memory of what really happened at my birthday party. They had been in the group that had gone out to see my new Range Rover, and all they remembered was walking out, me opening it up, and then everyone admiring the interior. Afterwards, we went back in and danced for awhile longer before loading up my birthday presents and leaving.

And that was just the way I wanted it.

I was talking to Marc and Keegan when the teacher came in. I turned to face the front as the teacher outlined what we would be doing that semester, and telling the rest of the class about the program that Marc, Keegan, and I were piloting for the school. I tuned some of it out since I'd gotten a text.

I just had a vision of trouble coming. Will talk to Dad tonight about getting clarification, but wanted you to know so you could be prepared. Love you, Squirt.

Great, Sean's visions were never wrong. What trouble could he have seen, and just when would it be coming? Didn't I have enough going on with school?

I guess I'd have to wait until I could talk to Sean. Thanks, dear brother.

e