Prankster Reborn

Dull. The only way to describe Stark Tower that morning.

In all honesty, the Avengers felt slightly guilty at not wanting  the world being such a peaceful place that morning. But they were stuck, since Fury said he would like to keep them at hand just in case something came up.

   Also, there was the matter of...the prisoner.

Well, Loki wasn't as troublesome as everyone had anticipated. He would simply sit quietly in a corner, and either read, glare at people or, occasionally, play about with mini illusions re-enacting battles of Asgard, something which everyone actually enjoyed secretly watching, though they'd never admit it.

  Loki was curled up in an armchair, ignoring the world.  Tony and Bruce were talking in low tones about what Clint called 'something science-y'. Nat was arm wrestling with Clint, and the Captain was listening to music- Tony had recently introduced him to the iPod.

 There was a very  lethargic feeling in the room, but it was soon broken by a loud, angry bellow.

Everyone looked up. Loki sat on the edge of the chair he was on, looking exceptionally stiff.

 Thor entered the room.

 "JARVIS, you'd better be recording this," said Tony as everyone fought laughter.

  Thor's eye twitched.

He wore a long, flowing taffeta dress of lavender, trimmed with a pinkish lilac. His long blonde hair was braided and the best part- Mjolnir was indented with red hearts.

  "Loki," he snarled softly. It made him a little intimidating, but only for a few seconds. 

"Sister dear," smiled Loki. "You look gorgeous."

  "Reverse your sorcery Loki, or you shall taste Mjolnir," Thor growled.

Loki shrugged.

  "You can't possibly strive to look intimidating with a heart-patterned hammer," he said.

"Thor, for a guy, you look pretty hot," gasped Tony, clutching the stitch in his side.

"True," said Loki. "What a great loss to the world that you were born a man- you should make a beautiful maiden."

 "Stop this mockery at once!" yelled Thor. "I cannot take off these clothes. Whenever I put on my armor, it melts into this dress. And my hair-"

  "-I love what you've done with it, honestly," said Nat. She would be the last person to share in on a prank of Loki's, but this was sorely tempting and she gave in.

 Thor glared around the room.

  "Well, to be honest, I can't revoke this little spell I put on you," sighed Loki.

"WHAT." Thor reddened.

  "It lasts for eight hours," said Loki.

"Oh," said Thor, in an unusually soft voice.

 Then, with a cannibalistic yell, he sprang on Loki, who gave a shrill scream as he dodged.