°Prologue.-

Anthony is a typical and not so typical jock, both at the same time.

He's got good grades always. Likes to hang out with his friends; not so much in to parties. Senior. He's supportive with people.Always looking out for helping someone.

Girls daydream a lot about him.

Openly gay. Star quarterback. Everyone loves him. Also just a bit cocky. Nothing to worry about. He loves working out, and he likes to sing....

He's never had a boyfriend though. 

He's not interested in someone. Or at least someone like veryone else. What he's looking for is for someone unique. Someone not so typical. Someone who will surprise him, someone he can't guess a thing about.

Then,  this small blu eyed boy will reply sassily to Anthony once while Anthony was trying to be nice.

Ever since that little incident on the school's halls, Anthony  can't get his eyes out of him. 

He starts to notice him a lot. How everyone is laughing with him. How many times he's seen him on detention when he's coming out of practice. His tiny frame mostly make people think that he's an angel. But after a day with him, if someone tells you that afterwards, you'd probably laugh your ass of.

Ian Hecox, is an average sophomore student.

He's sarcastic, cocky, and the thing is that he isn't that funny, he's just really honest.

He's got a story behind. Everyone thinks he's a trouble maker. Cigarette smoker. His bad boy pose just turns in to the light when he fights authority, a little rebel. But he is so MUCH into the arts. Great at painting, also a guitar player. He's been lonely his whole life, maybe that's the reason he decided to pick up a damn book and read it, and then he fell in love with books. And maybe that the reason why he started smoking at the age on thirteen.

He's something you  can't really put in to words.

But he's not the typical tattooed, and eye-lined, with rings that you think. He's always smiling. Good at giving advises.

He's like an explosion.

But sometimes, there's more. You know, some people say, that when someone just smiles and it's always laughing, they are mostly the ones who cry to sleep, and who's story is kind of dark-ish.

He calls himself "Number One Party Anthem", because he knows that whenever anyone's around, he'll be so cheerful and make smart jokes with a bit of sarcastic remarks on the side. He'll be a number one party anthem.

But the truth, is that no one else would see whats behind it, how he feels. He's a certified mind-blower, His eyes invite you to approach. He just doesn't want you to use him and the throw him a side. But it's okay of you do it. He's used to the feeling. He'll be okay... 

And don't say owt, 'cause you've got no idea. And you're nowhere near guessing with the perfect bad-boy cover. And the thought come closely followed by the fear, and make you fell a bit... ill.

Yeah...

But Anthony will chase him, and Ian might start really trusting him, and maybe, he'll colour Anthony's life with the chaos of trouble.