CHAPTER THREE- SORTING IT ALL OUT

Once everyone had hugged Lily and James, they sat down at the scrubbed wooden table, patiently awaiting the food Mrs Weasley was preparing, with a little voluntary help from Harry, having had experience with the Dursleys.

"So, what's been happening the last 14 years?" James asked, innocently

Everyone froze. Harry dropped a frying pan to the ground with a loud crash.

"Umm, I think we should ask Dumbledore to borrow his Pensive and you see for yourself." Harry decided, quietly, as he picked the frying pan up off the floor.

"Okay cool!" James exclaimed, thinking Harry meant that so he could show his parents all the pranks he had pulled in better detail. Apparently this wasn't the case. "Why does everyone look so nervous?" James asked, confused

"Well, you'll see, tomorrow, when we have the Pensive." Hermione cut in before Harry could speak. He nodded towards her, grateful she could save him from answering.

Everyone turned their attention towards the food Molly had made with Harry's help and complimented their chefs, causing Harry to turn scarlet and hide his face in his goblet of pumpkin juice.

...

Once everyone had eaten their fill, Remus, ever the voice of reason, decided everyone should go to bed since they were going to have to get up early to watch the memories.

Clambering up to their respective beds, the house was filled with the sounds of soft snoring and the creaks of beds when someone turned over.