CHAPTER NINE- BIRTHDAYS

As the month of July drew to a close, Harry soon found that it was his birthday in no less than two days. The first birthday he would be able to remember with his parents!
On the day, Harry woke to find he couldn't move his legs and soon found that there was a large black dog curled up on his feet fast asleep , a stag that managed to look exited.
'Sirius can you please move your lazy arse?' Harry asked in a polite voice and when that inevitably didn't work he shot a mild stinging hex at him with his Dad's wand that he found on the floor next to the stag.
In one move the dog leapt up and turned back into a man, the result being Sirius landed on the floor and had his hand stepped on when Ginny came running in carrying a small wrapped gift.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!' Ginny yelled and jumped on his feet stopping him from moving. Again.
James jumped on the bed Ron and was currently occupying and yelled, 'WAKE UP! RONALD IT IS MY CHILD'S BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE EATEN A LOT OF SYRUP SO GET UP!!!!'
'Oh no. Dad and Sirius have been on the syrup this is bad' Harry whispered to Ginny and the two slowly made their way downstairs to avoid being hit by the bomb that was Janes and Sirius and also to avoid Ron because he probably wanted to sleep in and well, it's not good to wake Ron up before eight.

.................
After a quick breakfast, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, James and Lily, Molly and Arthur,Sirius, Remus and Tonks headed up to the living room to watch Harry open his presents.
He got a bunch of candy from Ron and many Quidditch related gifts from everyone else. When he got to  Ginny's gift she blushed furiously.
He ripped off the paper to reveal a red and green woven bracelet that looked like Ginny had made it herself.
Harry leaned over and gave her a quick kiss to show that he appreciated it.
..................
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Harry and tucked into the marvellous dinner that Molly had prepared.
Before long the day had drawn to a close and Harry was saying goodnight to everyone and falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.