CHAPTER SEVEN- DEMENTORS

In the morning, Molly made everyone a large breakfast before the rather large group headed back up to the drawing room and continued with the memories.

'This is the year that prof- I mean Remus helps me out quite a bit.' Harry corrected

'Wait! Hold up! Moony was a teacher?? I mean I knew you liked books and learning and all that but a teacher? Wow' James leaned against the dresser, feigning shock and disappointment.

'Dad, leave Moony alone!' Harry called as everyone dived into the next set of memories.

'What did you say the boy's parents did Petunia?' Aunt marge sat back on her overly large backside and waited for an answer

'Nothing. They did nothing, unemployed' Petunia said quickly

'And a drunk too, no doubt.' Marge added

'Now I know I occasionally had too much firewiskey but I stopped when we were expecting Harry!' James mock protested. Everyone laughed

'SHUT UP! SHUT UP!' Harry yelled across the room

Aunt Marge's glass promptly shattered.

'Now let me tell you......' She started but never finished as her pointing finger began to swell followed quickly by the rest of her body until she had completely floated out of the house.

...................

Harry fell backwards and narrowly avoided getting run over by a large purple bus. He was sure he'd seen a large black dog in the bush but it was gone now.

'PADFOOT! You scared the living daylights out of the poor boy!' Lily scolded but James shared a secret high five with Sirius.

As Harry was talking to Ron and Hermione, Mr Weasley pulled him to the side and told him Sirius Black was trying to kill him and that's why he escaped from Azkaban.

'You did tell him afterwards that it was Peter I wanted to kill right?' Sirius questioned

'Yes, don't worry Sirius I know' Arthur stepped in

'Why would you want to kill peter?' James questioned.

On the Hogwarts express, harry tells Ron and Hermione about the conversation with Mr Weasley and they are shocked and confused.

...............

'What's that?' Hermione asked as a hand clawed the door of their compartment and made the windows freeze and place feel freezing.

'I have no idea' Harry answered before hearing a woman screaming and blacking out.

'Oh my gosh he herd me scream the night I died!' Lily sobbed

'Hey its fine' James soothed

Harry was chasing after the snitch and briefly turned around to see Cedric Diggory chasing in hot pursuit.

Just as he was about to close his fingers around the tiny winged ball, a dementor floated out of a cloud and he heard the same scream before falling fifty feet off his broom.

Lily screamed and pressed her face against James' shirt.

'ARESTO MOMENTUM' Dumbledore yelled and slowed Harry down slightly before he hit the muggy ground.

......................

'Ron, how about we throw you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you look after falling fifty feet' George suggested

'He'd look a damn sight better than he normally does' Harry commented as Fred's brightly painted face came into view.

Sirius gave a bark like laugh and agreed with Harry on how Ron would look if he fell of the Astronomy Tower.

'Umm, Harry.... Well, when you fell your broom.. well it fell into the whomping willow and well...' Ron tipped the contents of a large bag onto the Hostpital Wing bed and Harry gasped at the many tiny pieces of broomstick.

...................

'Okay, Harry, you need to fill yourself with a really happy memory' Remus instructed

Harry thought of the time when he saw his parents in the mirror of Erised. He managed to get the boggart-dementor back into the chest.

'Yay! Go Harry!' James and Sirius cheered

.................

Fast forward to saving Sirius

'EXPECTO PATRONUM' harry could swear had seen his Dad cast that spell but he didn't have much time to ponder it as he blacked out.

'Harry I swear you can't stay awake for more than five minutes!' Tonks joked

Harry and Hermione went back in time with the Time Turner.

'Wow I didn't know you could go back in time!' Harry exclaimed

'Yes now what were we doing at seven thirty?' Hermione asked

'Visiting Hagrid' harry supplied

..............

By the time they had gotten buckbeak into a dark part of the forest, harry had an adequate view of the lake, and the dementors that were circling his past self and Sirius.

Without warning Harry jumped out and yelled, 'EXPECTO PATRONUM'

A giant silver stag erupted from his wand and banished the dementors.

'GO HARRY! YAY!' James cheered and then 'wait your patronus is the same as mine!'

'I know, dad' harry said chuckling 'Let's go get lunch'

Everyone trouped back down to the basement kitchen and helped themselves to food.