Chapter 1

Asher Pov

I was pushed forward I heard them open a door and then they took of the bag. I squint the bright light hurting my eyes.

A intercom turns on "Subject:4347 do you remember what you did 3 years ago." I shook my head afraid my voice will betray me.

" Oh but you do. Dr. Louis show her the video.And somebody strap her down!" The door behind me open. I was shoved to the ground. One of them took a syringe of gray liquid I felt it go in my neck  I screamed as I felt my body burn.

" alright everything set up sir." I was lift up and set on a chair they locked my wrist, legs, head and neck . I groaned  the coldness of the metal and scents of blood. They put a heart monitor on me and left, I couldn't move my body.I was faced in front of the tv.
" See what you have sin!" I watched the screen showed two boys that I knew Robert was shaking Frances body .

Another body was on the floor it was her sister Jane her body was mangled her arms and legs ripped off.
"please remember who you are. Control it please. No. No NO !!!!!" I appear covered in blood my eyes black with red pupil. I growled and ran toward them.The camera screen blacks out but, you could still hear him screaming then goes silence.

The intercom comes on " You are the runaway Project CHAG  (change) you ran until the headmaster of beacon took you. hmm... That quite amazing that you had been hiding from us for 3 years was quite interesting. Now subject:4347 here's your punishment." He chuckles and the intercom turns off.

I hear the door open " Time for your punishment beast." The soldier had a tray of syringes and tools. I growled I tried to get out.

" that liquid we put inside you,locks your aura and semblance so your tricks won't work. " he grabs black object

" Do you remember this.You ripped the last one so we got it up grade." He chuckles I thrashed not caring about the metal locks cutting my skin.

He grabs my arm and put the tracker near my shoulder. Then the pain starts I thrashed even more clenched my teeth my caine piercing my gums causing them to bleed. Dots start to appear the pain slowly disappear from my body. I blackout.