Chapter 12

Asher POV

"Did not know Neptune was afraid of water." I look over at Kronos and his teammates couldn't fight because of Williams injury that he had gotten when they went to the mission.

I would have love to watch them fight definitely Kronos since I haven't see him fight for awhile. He has changed well the virus has changed us.

"Asher look." He whispered point at a ship "She's here." I nod getting up and leaving not only does it mean that she's here but mean I'll be meeting River.

"Asher wait!" He said walking with me

"Since we have time to spare before the next match why don't we look around a bit.Also talk about you actually sitting  down and talking to your brother for once. " his green eyes concern and cheerful.

I groaned of the thought of sitting with River 'Don't get me wrong I just want to be so attached to people that I may lose because of my past.." Kronos nod I continued   " I don't know if I can trust him since I my memories are mess up." 

" hey I get it..I'll even join you so that you won't be alone." He smiles warmly I chuckle 'Kronos act mostly like a big brother then a friend.'

"Fine. I'll meet you at the old training field."  He nods going back to his teammates I go to the old training field. I shift again stretching after a few minutes of that I sniff the area...Cat.. I look at a pair of Amber eyes.

I don't know what to do so I walk over to the shade of the tree and laid down. I yawned resting my head on my paws.
It  was near sun down River won't be here until later. I stiffen but then relax when I felt Blake sat down in front of me.

Then I open my eyes looking at her she smiles and start reading her book. I close my eyes again and started dreaming.

-dream-

I saw me in a some sort of capsule around it was writing a different language also dust crystals.

"We finally sealed the monster."

"It shall never be released no matter what!"

I look at the faceless people who are talking about my family and I.

"Did you hear I heard that eldest  child is no longer the heir to the pack. Luna has been bared a set of twins."

" Life mates with one of the weakest links out there. This a disgrace in the Rosaline family no wonder But now her left them for that woman."

"What of their aunt? I guess she doesn't want anything do with them."

the people  name Life and Luna must be my parents . I felt it again I look at a man he had the same hair as me. Then look down at Jackson body it was slashed up ."I'm sorry.Im so sorry!"

He came up swings at "Father!" 'River?'

Are these my memories are these real ?Fake?Or someone else?

_Dream end_

I awoken from the dream saw  Blake sleep on the tree  I shift back and carried her back to her dorm.

I arrived at her dorm. I saw Ruby running in my direction "Omg Blake what happened?"
"She fine she was with me and we fell asleep.It was my fault."

"Okay here her bed is right there." She point to the lower right uh bunk? I place her down " Good night Ruby."
" Good night."she closes the door

I think about the dream I smelt Lucas?i hid behind a wall look at him.

"Yes sir I'm sure...yes understood.Very well I'll get to it." He said walking away I wait a minutes before entering the dorm.

"Asher meet my grandfathers and grandfather meet Asher and our team Leader." I look at a man with light purple eyes and brown hair."Nice to meet you sir." He nods

"It's nice to meet you as well I hope my grandson hasn't caused you any trouble."

"No he hasn't he is been quite enjoyable company."