Chapter 13

Rivers POV

I finished my meeting with Ozpin about the virus I walk around to clear my thoughts.

*Ring Ring *
"Hello?"
"General may I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

" I got the files from the school but aren't these only to be access to the headmistress only."

"Yes, although I am related to her giving me access to the vaults and files."

".......Very well then.see you at tonight's meeting."

"Alright." I hung up walk towards the dorms "Ironwood sir I sorry fo-r " a white hair women bump into me she glares at me.

" General River?" I look at Ironwood "It's good to see you James.Although the parade of soldiers and machine are quite much even for you."

"I just want to protect the people." I frown then sigh "I don't think that this is a good ideas....I have a bad feeling about this one tournament." He chuckles

"River I think you over think things you said that before and I want you to meet Winter Schnee she may be able to beat you." I chuckled

" I don't believe that she will after all.My team was set for me because they were compatible with my...abilities."

"Yes anyways I just want you to teach her and try to get along with her." I sighed and nod " Miss Schnee, your fight with qrow was disappointing." she huff in annoyance

"He was drunk." I chuckle "You know what they say." She look at me "He's always drunk.May we perhaps start training later.I need to meet my sister." I smile "As do I.So here the addresses of my estate. " she nods

"Also you should have seen that he was playing with you.It is what animals do to their prey.Play with them and they get frustrated and start leaving openings then the prey dies." She looks away "well winter I think we must go meet our siblings." She nods and bid our goodbyes.I went to find Asher.

Nixs POV

Kronos and I are going to see if team RWBY wanted to spar.

"Hey Kronos I have questions?"
"Yes?"
"The Grimm virus is inject to people that are most likely unstable or something right?But you seem alright and you seem stable unlike Asher ."

"Well I..no uh the G.V can go for people with desire." I nod "What is your desire?" He chuckles softly then frowns

"My desire is find my family the ones before I was used as a project unfortunately I..in my dreams I see two people a women and a little girl but there to far away to see." He said scratching his head.

"They could be your mother and the girl you sister?" I say we knock on team RWBY's door "Yeah perhaps but I rather let fate guide me." He shrugs.

"Oh hey guys." Yang open the door I saw Ruby and Weiss studying "We were wondering if you guys wanted to spar with us." He asked

"Yes please!" Ruby sprang up "Kronos thanks you thank you!" She cling to Kronos's arm he lift her up and chucked "Alright then let go." Ruby then went on his shoulders "To Narnia!" They yelled before running.

"Hey what was that?" Jaune asked from his room and with the other looking outside too.

"May we join?" Pyhrra she steps out of the dorm

"Hey like they say the more the merrier." I smile
"Let's go." We head to the training room we hear clinks and saw Kronos against Cardin Ruby was holding her cape "Ruby?!" Everyone went towards her .

I look back Kronos expression was scary his eyes cold and emotionless then at Cardin he body was unconscious

"Ruby don't worry I'll ask River to fix it." He shake his head runs and hugs Ruby

"I...thank you Kronos." She then hugs yang "What happened here?" I turn around and saw Asher and River.As Kronos explain what happened.

"River can you use your semblance for Ruby's cape please."

"Of course." River was holding the cape "There good as new as if it never happened.Lets keep this our little secret alright." he says giving Ruby her cape.

"I hear you were going to spar may I watch?"

"Sure." They gather their gear.Once they were out of ear shot I whispered to River

"What are you doing here." I asked
"I'm here because there been reports of a team suddenly appearing but it then two males that came shortly after a weeks later."

"Do think there here for reason."

He sighs looks at me "Nixs I'm not sure. If there here for reason we mustn't interfere with them.Also" his face was emotionless as she stared out the windows.

"I need to talk to you about the woman that you stayed with."

"Nixs your up against Blake." I nod and look at River ." He was back a cheerful attitude.
"Good luck Nixsy!" He yelled out I groan at the nickname.

--Kronos POV

I watched the match end "nicely done you two!" I smile at them "Hey I want to see you and Pyhrra fight!" Nora yelled well screamed "I don't know?Do you?" She looks at me "Sure I would love too." I nod we get into our stances "Ready in

3
2
1
GO!"

I threw coins up high charging to Pyhrra I molded my iron braces to claws I dodged her strike I smile and move the coins shifting them into arrows and shot them at her. "AH!" She says as an arrow caught her cloaked "Ack!" I was yanked back her spear went through my cape and brought me to the ground.

We got up hand each other the things that impaled us to the floor.

"That was -" she smiles "Interesting yes it was." I said smiling She reach out and I grabbed her hand.

Asher POV
Before the fight (Pyhrra vs Kronos)

Weiss was sitting next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off her. I don't mind if she close it just that Blake close too but she crushing my tail with her grip.

"Blake you're  crushing my tail ." She gasps "sorry I didn't mean to." I chuckled "it's fine." I gave her small smile.

"Asher." I felt Weiss grip my arm "There going to fight. I watched the fight and ignoring the dark aura that blake is giving.I look at Ritsu who was giving Ruby some cookies. I look back at the fight and saw Pyhrra and Kronos on the floor with there cape stuck to the ground.

They hand back their weapons and both shook their hands. I saw Kronos flinched back and grip his head. "Ahhh!" We all went towards him. "Kronos!" Pyhrra yelled.